What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT- A much needed change of topic- Hottest babe!!!!

IanG

Coach
chriswalkerbush said:
That's a pretty sh*thouse picture of Christie Hemme, Ian. She looks damn fine in Playboy.

I can see what you mean CWB. Having just seen those ones.

Knightmare

Coach
IanG said:
49.jpg

Another Pic

Mmmm, she looks like this girl I went to school with in that pic!

IanG

Coach
Knightmare said:
Mmmm, she looks like this girl I went to school with in that pic!

Really? Lucky you.

Bit like me seeing a woman in a magazine that looked like a girl I had a crush on at High School.

Andy

First Grade
What's better is when you see a hot girl in a magazine and you actually dated her in high school.

Misanthrope

Staff member
What's better is when you see a hot girl in a magazine and you actually dated her in high school.

What's better than that is seeing a hot girl in a magazine, and actually dating her at this point in time.

Andy

First Grade
Nope, I don't usually hang on to mine for that long. My longest ever relationship was 11 months and that was back in high school.

I usually get 6-8 weeks out of a lady these days. I think my standards might be a bit too high...

astrogirl

First Grade
LOL my longest ever was a bit less than a year too, also in high school.

Back on topic - earlier in this thread I think I said that I think Jennifer Hawkins is hot. I saw her briefly on Miss Universe the other night, and I think she's too skinny now!

Misanthrope

Staff member
My longest ever stands at three months and two days. That was in first year Uni. Randy's is only two weeks.

I know why this thread is sooo long, because guys a shallow arrogant assholes who for ONE wouldnt even look at their own gf's (except one that i saw - Dilmah) and TWO cant look down deeper than the surface of a person, what is wrong with Casey Donovan?

You should learn to look deeper and maybe give your girlfriends/wives a lil more credit, for those of you who have them. (one person impaticular who will not be mentioned)

knights04

Bench
What is wrong with Casey Donovan? She is overweight. How can you respect someone who doesn't respect themself? And she is under 18. Bare in mind it's just a thread about women we find physically attractive. If you noticed there's a Hottest guy thread in this forum as well, so have a whinge in there too then. We could start a new thread based on women we don't find attractive to make you feel better.

No what would make me feel better is if guys just started to grow up and see theres more to life than phyisical looks, when age sets in, and it will set in (unless they get plastic surgery done) they wont look like they do now.

How do you know she doesnt respect her self? How do you know it isnt a medical condition? HUH?!?!?!?! YOU DONT! So before you go on that she's over weight she dun respect her self maybe you should look at life and see if what you are valuing is real, or if its just materialistic, cause i tell you this at the end of the day a person personality will always be there, their looks wont!!!!!!!!!!!!1