What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT- A much needed change of topic- Hottest babe!!!!

No what would make me feel better is if guys just started to grow up and see theres more to life than phyisical looks, when age sets in, and it will set in (unless they get plastic surgery done) they wont look like they do now.

How do you know she doesnt respect her self? How do you know it isnt a medical condition? HUH?!?!?!?! YOU DONT! So before you go on that she's over weight she dun respect her self maybe you should look at life and see if what you are valuing is real, or if its just materialistic, cause i tell you this, at the end of the day a person's personality will always be there, their looks wont!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and i have noticed im not stupid!

knights04

Bench
So by what your saying, the females posting pics in the Guy thread should grow up too? Of course a persons looks will always alter as the ageing process goes along. It would be silly for people to be in a relationship based on looks. Personally I go for girls who are attractive but have a good personality. I don't think there's anything wrong looking for someone who has both of those or at least a good personality. And there's certainly nothing wrong with posting pics of hot celebrities. Noone said you were stupid.

IanG

Coach
I have to agree with knight04. From what I've heard the pics they post on theirs is of the pretty boy types. So you all wonder why we get the impression that for a bloke go get a lady you need to have the washboard fasique or a wallet thick enough to stop a bullet.

As far as Casey Donovan goes she's still under age. Beside maybe it's me but I have a thing about women my age and over hence one of the women i posted was Shania Twain (who will be 40 this year).

Look the thread is a bit of fun okay. Don'tgo taking it to heart I'll put it this way the ex that I wrote about in my December 3rd issue of Ian's Insight was no Jennifer Hawkins but I didn't give a toss about that. I thought she was a nice girl. I later found out I was wrong about that. Also I happen to be a guy who's best mate is a woman.

There I've got that off my chest.

No its not that hell everyone looks at celeberities of the opposite sex,it comes with the status, hell i think its funny how guys sit there and actually drool over pictures. But its the reaction that guys have when they know or find out a girl is "fat". I dont know how many people i know who have litterally gone crazy cause of the fact that no matter what they do they get rejected cause they arent "thin" its bad enough that magazines made for girls by women cant use girls bigger than a 12 but its worse when thats all guys go for.

TooheysNew

Coach
:lol: Well Benny has and so has PrideKnight, and they both thought she was OK apparently. Not that PK's opinion has much weight... :p

Jobdog

Live Update Team
:lol: RABK. Squishy, was there really any need for that unwarranted attack by you?? No one sparked the fire, and u came on here and just let fly. As Ian said, its meant to be a bit of fun, thats all.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
:lol: Now that really is pushing the bargain as far as it will possibly go. Skating on very thin ice which is about to break if u will :lol:

brandell

Juniors
IMAGE_T3_36954.jpg

Justine Henin-Hardenne is my dreamboat. Sail away.....

Parki

Bench
shes holding a fkn bird trophy!!!! What kind of stupid trophy is that? Bloody french, i Swear!!!

Latest posts