What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT- A much needed change of topic- Hottest babe!!!!

RABK

Referee
I think Poppy is terrible fullstop.

Trust Simon the old fart to nominate her. :roll:

Johns Magic

Referee
Jessica Simpson

JessicaSimpson_Christmas_150x200.jpg

jessica-simpson-nude-024.jpg

Parki

Bench
god damn it dude.... that second photo is atrocious....and nick being in it doesent help much

try again, seriously

Parki

Bench
ok... she has her hand in some guys face, i assumed it was nick, my bad

the photo still stinks

mightybears

Bench
on my rare visits to the newcastle forum, the one place i always look in on is this wonderful thread, the answer is still angelina but bar poppy the viewing is still good!

you are to be congratulated

and good stuff beating manly, bastards may still miss the finals

tyniej

Juniors
my what a thread keep this going guys... im not putting any of mine in as i will just enjoy the smorgasboard for now.... by the way i wouldn't kick any of them out of bed for farting..

eddo

Juniors
CycloneSteve said:
OK guys its time to stop messin around and bring out the big guns.

This is the lovely Vida Guerra. Enjoy.

Hoo-boy, you're gunna go to hell for that one! [-X

Knightmare

Coach
Parki said:
that second picture of poppy is horrid.... you need your eyes examined if you think thats hot.....second of all, you know who I think of when I read this thread? Ill give you a clue

quagmire.gif

ohhhhh yeah

Giggity giggity giggity- Aaaaaalriiiiight! Damnit I love the Quagmire! By the way, Jessica Simpson doesn't do it for me- her jaw is too square.

IanG

Coach
Gene Krupa said:
You're all mad!

Poppy's da bomb! =P~

I agree with ya' Gene. Alot of guys here reckon I've nominated a few shockers. I just think they're hard to please.

BTW Jessica Simpson couldn't out think a used t-bag

Andy

First Grade
Ian, Ian, Ian... None of the girls in this thread could... Actually, maybe Elle could, but not many others.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
I think my thread in the NRL forum on cheerleaders is better than this one Ian, a good 25 pages longer than this one ;-)