What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT- A much needed change of topic- Hottest babe!!!!

Parki

Bench
Cameron Diaz is not hidious.

in that picture, she is hideous

Ok She aint in our age group but she a hottie for a woman of 50

shes 50. Shes ugly. You need to get laid.

They're Cheerleaders for f**k sake.

So what? Cheerleaders dont have to be beautiful. Clearly those 2 arent

Tatiana aint hidious either.

In that picture she looks like a 2 dollar hooker. I said it before and ill say it again.

A favourite of mine..

marisatomei.jpg
Marisa Tomei

Misanthrope

Staff member
So what? Cheerleaders dont have to be beautiful. Clearly those 2 arent

Got to disagree with you, Parki. You'd sleep with those two cheerleaders. Let's not start lying just to prove Ian wrong.

The picture of Cameron Diaz is pretty rank, as is Eva Longeria. And Kim Cattrell, well.... in Porkies she was cool.

IanG

Coach
CWBush said:
Got to disagree with you, Parki. You'd sleep with those two cheerleaders. Let's not start lying just to prove Ian wrong.
Thanx CWB When I got that Photo opportunity I felt luckier than a bloke who'd just fallen 10 kms out of a plane and lived to tell about it. Though it wasn't free. I owed my friend Alison a bottle of coke for it :)

Parki

Bench
BTW Parki. Tell me something I don't know. I'm more than aware of my drought. But it aint as long as you might think.

It took you 24 hours to come up with that?

I dont really care TBH.... stop posting rank pictures of hot women, and ill have nothing to bitch about

IanG

Coach
Ok people. This is my last throw of the dice. If you tell me they're no good I'll be throwing in the towel. But at the same time write to FHM Telling them to Fire the bloody photographers. Seeing as how it's a woman you can't seem to go wrong with.

Either that or you've all been full of sh*t the whole time

girl44_image1.jpg

girl44_image2.jpg

IanG said:
Ok people. This is my last throw of the dice. If you tell me they're no good I'll be throwing in the towel. But at the same time write to FHM Telling them to Fire the bloody photographers. Seeing as how it's a woman you can't seem to go wrong with.

Either that or you've all been full of sh*t the whole time

girl44_image1.jpg

girl44_image2.jpg

Legs are definitely nice .............. the rest :thumbd:

Frederick

Staff member
I'll take Jess Alba any day.
IanG...calm down, dude. So you've posted some absolute shockers in this thread, and you've been called out for it. Big f**king deal. No reason to get all defensive and lash out at people.

Lynchy

Juniors
Ian mate the problem with the women you post is, not all of them are unattractive, you just seem to choose really shocking photos of them and theyre not at all flattering. You dont have bad taste in women, just bad taste in photos.

Zoidberg

First Grade
Terasa Livingstone - formerly of "Agro's Cartoon Connection"
terasalynlivingstone20030318025704.jpg

terasalynlivingstone20040504014803.jpg

If only I were old enough to appreciate her when that show was on

Nice post Lynchy. I'm a big fan of Kate Hudson... definitely a first class MILF.

Ian, if that was your last throw of the dice mate then I'm afriad it's game over. There are about 1,000,000,000,000,000 pictures of Jessica Alba better than those two.

IanG

Coach
Captain_Fred said:
I'll take Jess Alba any day.
IanG...calm down, dude. So you've posted some absolute shockers in this thread, and you've been called out for it. Big f**king deal. No reason to get all defensive and lash out at people.

Ok sorry guys. It's just that it seems to be everyone that I post even ones from Magazine web site. They all get braned as crap.