What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT- A much needed change of topic- Hottest babe!!!!

iangsbiggestfan

Juniors
Guys, don't pick on my man, Ian. He is a man of distinguished tastes. Just because you simpletons can't appreciate the beauty of the women he posts and his own inner beauty doesn't mean you have the right to insult him.

Parki, you are clearly a man suffering from a great deal of sexual inadequecy. I think you need to take a good, hard long look at yourself before you judge a beautiful soul like Ian.

iangsbiggestfan

Juniors
I see the powers that be have deleted my banner. Obviously they can't handle me bringing the gift of IanG to the people. Deprive me of pictures and you deprive the less literate members of the forum community the message. You do them a grave disservice.

I will not be deterred by this. I will continue to spread the good word wherever I am needed.

EDIT: Odd, now it seems to be back. Colour me confused!

Jedda

Juniors
I think you're needed over at RLeague Half - or are you as hated over there now as you are here?

iangsbiggestfan

Juniors
I think you're needed over at RLeague Half - or are you as hated over there now as you are here?

Please, Half isn't literate enough to be me. He's not fit to represent one of my limbs, let alone my entire glorious persona. The man is an idiot.

IanG

Coach
CWBush said:
Was good to meet you, Ian. Not at all intimidated by having all of us swarm you at once? :lol:

Nah cuz I recognised the Crusade Jerseys. You were probably wondering too why I was just stading where I was

Lynchy

Juniors
elisha-cuthbert-3.jpg

Elisha Cuthbert.... need i say more

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Lynchy, she's already been posted on here before methinks, but hey, she's hot, so the more photos the better ;-)