What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT- A much needed change of topic- Hottest babe!!!!

Misanthrope

Staff member
Let it not be said that CWBush is not a generous man. Let it pass that I shall have Andrea Corr and IanG shall have Caroline and Sharon.

IanG

Coach
CWBush said:
Let it not be said that CWBush is not a generous man. Let it pass that I shall have Andrea Corr and IanG shall have Caroline and Sharon.

Sounds fair to me :) Her 2 sisters are just as georgious

IanG

Coach
andrea20.jpg

andrea19.jpg

iangsbiggestfan

Juniors

Is it wrong that I feel just a little bit jealous of Caroline and Sharon? Oh, to be owned by IanG. I'm certain he would be a benevolent master.

iangsbiggestfan

Juniors
more disturbing than anything

You need to open your mind to things outside the box you live in, Parki. Just because I see the beauty that is IanG does not make me disturbed. My enlightenment is the beginning of a new age, and only after the advent of this age will it be understood.

People called Gandhi crazy too.

Parki

Bench
You need to open your mind to things outside the box you live in, Parki. Just because I see the beauty that is IanG does not make me disturbed. My enlightenment is the beginning of a new age, and only after the advent of this age will it be understood.

People called Gandhi crazy too.

Ghandi changed the world. You sir, are just a nut job.

iangsbiggestfan

Juniors
If it isn't Parki's lapdog. Tell me, Gene, is it warm when you're curled up at his feet? Does he pat you when you bring in his newspaper?

IanG does not have lapdogs. We're all equal in his eyes. Perhaps you'd find him a more agreeable master than Parki.

Gene Krupa

Referee
iangsbiggestfan said:
If it isn't Parki's lapdog. Tell me, Gene, is it warm when you're curled up at his feet? Does he pat you when you bring in his newspaper?

IanG does not have lapdogs. We're all equal in his eyes. Perhaps you'd find him a more agreeable master than Parki.

I'm a lapdog? :lol:

That's f**king rich coming from a d!ckhead who names himself after someone else on the forum.

Here, for you.

cupofstfu.jpg

iangsbiggestfan

Juniors
Why thankyou, Gene! I must say, I'm flattered you took the time to close down www.poopeaters.org to open up Paint and modify that just for me. I wonder, what could that blurred out letter be? An 'e'? A 'z'? Oh, riddle me this. Riddle me that.

And no, don't get excited, as far as I know it's not a real website.

Gene Krupa

Referee
iangsbiggestfan said:
Why thankyou, Gene! I must say, I'm flattered you took the time to close down www.poopeaters.org to open up Paint and modify that just for me. I wonder, what could that blurred out letter be? An 'e'? A 'z'? Oh, riddle me this. Riddle me that.

And no, don't get excited, as far as I know it's not a real website.

I thought you'd have it bookmarked considering the sh!t you write on the forum.

Parki

Bench
hey dickhead

this is meant to be a hottest babes thread

why dont you post something f**ktard? Like a girl? you do know they exist right?

IanG

Coach
I agree let's keep it civil people.
But back to the topic of this thread, Here's some pic of our lovely Jen from next month's FHM (So if the pics aren't perfect pls dont hang me for it). It comes with a free pack of playing cards too.
Just a bummer she go the flick last night :(

girl45_image1.jpg

girl45_image2.jpg

Latest posts