What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT- A much needed change of topic- Hottest babe!!!!

IanG said:
I agree let's keep it civil people.
But back to the topic of this thread, Here's some pic of our lovely Jen from next month's FHM (So if the pics aren't perfect pls dont hang me for it). It comes with a free pack of playing cards too.
Just a bummer she go the flick last night :(

girl45_image1.jpg

girl45_image2.jpg

NOW your tastes are improving Ian................lol

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Have to admit I'm a big fan of the first photo. The second one, you cant really see too much.

iangsbiggestfan

Juniors
I agree let's keep it civil people.

My eternal gratitude for stepping to my defence, most noble protector. I have been unfairly victimised and ostracised since arriving here to spread the good word. Perhaps where my presence only seems to spark controversy, yours can spread the love of peace.

Parki

Bench
My eternal gratitude for stepping to my defence, most noble protector. I have been unfairly victimised and ostracised since arriving here to spread the good word. Perhaps where my presence only seems to spark controversy, yours can spread the love of peace.

yawn

RABK

Referee
Gene Krupa said:
Yeah. It's my life mission to stalk this farktard. :roll:

Really?

I thought it was to smuggle 1,000,000 litres of alcohol into EAS within 20 years.

Only 546,780 litres to go....

IanG

Coach
medievilknight said:
You ARE DEFINITELY improving with your tastes Ian, whats the secret?.......NEW GLASSES :) ...cheers mate
nah I dont wear glasses. Maybe getting the electric shock from Crazy Harry there has worked :D
Crazy%20Harry%20Figure.jpg

HE HE HE HE HE HE CRAZY HARRY PLAYS WITH ELECTRICITY! HE HE HE HE HE HE

iangsbiggestfan

Juniors
I'd contend that you were never out of form, these peons just didn't realise that you're on an entirely different level to them. It's easier for them to accuse you of having poor taste than to admit that they're simply inferior to you.

And that electric thing? Priceless. You truly are a comedic virtuoso.