What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT- A much needed change of topic- Hottest babe!!!!

Frederick

Staff member
[-( Nup, I refuse to believe it. Her tits sag too much for them to be fake. Fake ones sit upright, and perky. Keeley's don't.

IanG

Coach
Captain_Fred said:
I highly doubt they are fake, but if by some chance they are, they are the best fakes on earth.
Clicky for bigger pics.

There are a sh*tload of pics of her out there...unfortunately, 95% of those I can't post here :p

You guys have stolen my thunder about the Pom. In that picture they look totally fake. But in those others there they look real(I'm an authenticity bloke myself)

MrCharisma

Bench
Did anyone catch that Sports Illustrated show on yesterday arvo? I fell asleep in the lounge room and next thing I know there is this thing on... yay!

IanG

Coach
MrCharisma said:
Did anyone catch that Sports Illustrated show on yesterday arvo? I fell asleep in the lounge room and next thing I know there is this thing on... yay!

Nah I missed it. "BUGGER" Who were the babes on it?
I use to have a tape of the one they did back in 1999

Parki

Bench
the gorgeous nikki webster all grown up

0,1658,5143814,00.jpg

0,1658,5143691,00.jpg

Misanthrope

Staff member
At the risk of this turning the thread into something with actual discussion, I thought I'd pose the readers a question.

What is your ideal woman like? Ignoring the social stereotypes and peer imposed ideals, what do you find truly beautiful?

I'll answer a little later, rushed at the moment, but I thought it might make for an interesting discussion. See how many people's 'hottest babes' actually match their idealised perception of their woman.

Parki

Bench
a few things

someone who shares common interests

someone that stands out from a crowd

someone who demands my attention, but not by doing anything

someone who challenges my beliefs, and inspires me to be a better person within myself

i think those are a few key qualities that i look for, there are several others, but those are my main ones

im excessively demanding with what i want which is why im single

Misanthrope

Staff member
Alright, my ride still hasn't turned up, so I'll weigh in with my opinions. I share Parki syndrome - i.e. being too picky for my own good

- She must be intelligent. If I can't love somebody for their mind, I can't love them
- She needs a sense of humour. Let's face it, I'm a funny f**k. I like to laugh too
- She needs to be driven. I don't want somebody obsessed with their job, but I hate a lack of ambition more than anything. She needs hers and I need mine.
- Spontaneity. Those of you who know me well might say I'm spontaenous, but others know it takes coaxing to draw that out of me. I love to be surprised.
- Football mad. Or at least respectful of my football insanity
- Quirky! Bland is bad! Someone who's willing to try anything once.
- Loyal. Cheaters can go to Hell. There's no excusing it. They're just worse than Hitler. Well, maybe not worse, but close.

And now the shallow things
- Red hair. I love red hair. It drives me mad. Even an ugly chick gets a second glance if she has red hair.
- Pale skin. A tan is sexy, but if you combine pale skin with red or black hair - you've got my attention.
- Decent body. I don't want a model, but I'm not a fan of too big either.
- Boobs! Nice boobs. Not to small (like my first girlfriend) and not too big (like the infamous G-Shot)
- Good bum
- Nice eyes. If they're good for starin', then I'm ready and rarin'
- Smile. So important! I like to make people smile, so I need to be able to look at it without flinching!
- Innocent appeal. So, this is more of a mental thing. I don't want to marry a pristine virgin, but I can't stand the promisciousity that seems to come with being a liberated woman. A lady in public and a whore in the bedroom is an inappropriate suggestion, but that's kind of what I mean. Fun but sweet.

Bleh. No such woman exists. Perhaps I'll build one.

IanG

Coach
CWBush said:
Alright, my ride still hasn't turned up, so I'll weigh in with my opinions. I share Parki syndrome - i.e. being too picky for my own good

- She must be intelligent. If I can't love somebody for their mind, I can't love them
- She needs a sense of humour. Let's face it, I'm a funny f**k. I like to laugh too
- She needs to be driven. I don't want somebody obsessed with their job, but I hate a lack of ambition more than anything. She needs hers and I need mine.
- Spontaneity. Those of you who know me well might say I'm spontaenous, but others know it takes coaxing to draw that out of me. I love to be surprised.
- Football mad. Or at least respectful of my football insanity
- Quirky! Bland is bad! Someone who's willing to try anything once.
- Loyal. Cheaters can go to Hell. There's no excusing it. They're just worse than Hitler. Well, maybe not worse, but close.

And now the shallow things
- Red hair. I love red hair. It drives me mad. Even an ugly chick gets a second glance if she has red hair.
- Pale skin. A tan is sexy, but if you combine pale skin with red or black hair - you've got my attention.
- Decent body. I don't want a model, but I'm not a fan of too big either.
- Boobs! Nice boobs. Not to small (like my first girlfriend) and not too big (like the infamous G-Shot)
- Good bum
- Nice eyes. If they're good for starin', then I'm ready and rarin'
- Smile. So important! I like to make people smile, so I need to be able to look at it without flinching!
- Innocent appeal. So, this is more of a mental thing. I don't want to marry a pristine virgin, but I can't stand the promisciousity that seems to come with being a liberated woman. A lady in public and a whore in the bedroom is an inappropriate suggestion, but that's kind of what I mean. Fun but sweet.

Bleh. No such woman exists. Perhaps I'll build one.

Tell me CWB. have you ever seen the movie Weird Science?

Munky

Coach
Not a Knights fan but anyway

Amanda Bynes
ab.jpg

Also, Weird Science was a great show and Vanessa Angel was a stunner. I read somewhere that she was going to be Xena but was sick on casting day so Lucy Lawless got the gig.

IanG

Coach
I know this woman's been posted before but this from the cover of this month's Ralph. The one that comes with the babes behaving badly DVD
krupa_cover_girl.jpg