What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT- A much needed change of topic- Hottest babe!!!!

IanG

Coach
Munky said:
Not a Knights fan but anyway
Amanda Bynes
ab.jpg
Yep she's a hottie alright

Munky said:
Also, Weird Science was a great show and Vanessa Angel was a stunner. I read somewhere that she was going to be Xena but was sick on casting day so Lucy Lawless got the gig.

I did not know that. Yeah Both Vanessa Angel and Lucy Lawless are a pair :D

IanG

Coach
CWBush said:
At the risk of this turning the thread into something with actual discussion, I thought I'd pose the readers a question.

What is your ideal woman like? Ignoring the social stereotypes and peer imposed ideals, what do you find truly beautiful?

I'll answer a little later, rushed at the moment, but I thought it might make for an interesting discussion. See how many people's 'hottest babes' actually match their idealised perception of their woman.
I found an example of mine in a magazine. The only thing is if I was going to post a picture of her I'd need to crop it.

IanG

Coach
IanG said:
I found an example of mine in a magazine. The only thing is if I was going to post a picture of her I'd need to crop it.
Here's the one I was refering to
redhead.jpg

Pic's not the best but I scanned it and mine is sh*thouse.
That plus I had to crop the pic

Knightmare

Coach
CWBush said:
Alright, my ride still hasn't turned up, so I'll weigh in with my opinions. I share Parki syndrome - i.e. being too picky for my own good

- She must be intelligent. If I can't love somebody for their mind, I can't love them
- She needs a sense of humour. Let's face it, I'm a funny f**k. I like to laugh too
- She needs to be driven. I don't want somebody obsessed with their job, but I hate a lack of ambition more than anything. She needs hers and I need mine.
- Spontaneity. Those of you who know me well might say I'm spontaenous, but others know it takes coaxing to draw that out of me. I love to be surprised.
- Football mad. Or at least respectful of my football insanity
- Quirky! Bland is bad! Someone who's willing to try anything once.
- Loyal. Cheaters can go to Hell. There's no excusing it. They're just worse than Hitler. Well, maybe not worse, but close.

And now the shallow things
- Red hair. I love red hair. It drives me mad. Even an ugly chick gets a second glance if she has red hair.
- Pale skin. A tan is sexy, but if you combine pale skin with red or black hair - you've got my attention.
- Decent body. I don't want a model, but I'm not a fan of too big either.
- Boobs! Nice boobs. Not to small (like my first girlfriend) and not too big (like the infamous G-Shot)
- Good bum
- Nice eyes. If they're good for starin', then I'm ready and rarin'
- Smile. So important! I like to make people smile, so I need to be able to look at it without flinching!
- Innocent appeal. So, this is more of a mental thing. I don't want to marry a pristine virgin, but I can't stand the promisciousity that seems to come with being a liberated woman. A lady in public and a whore in the bedroom is an inappropriate suggestion, but that's kind of what I mean. Fun but sweet.

Bleh. No such woman exists. Perhaps I'll build one.

I disagree with you. The only problem is that she's already married to Peter Griffin! :LOL:

Roy

Juniors
Red and Blue Knight said:
The Amanda Bynes show...i think. :lol:

thats enough out of you..

she looks like the girl out of 8 simple rules

sorry r&bk that i dont watch tv 24/7:sto:

:D

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Roy, you might wanna go and see "She's the man". Thats the movie Amanda Bynes is in. She looks great in that movie :D

IanG

Coach
Captain_Fred said:
Plus a serious case of underaged-ness.
Oh Come on. I've already admitted that the picture came out of a stick book. Would they let her in if she was underage?