What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT- A much needed change of topic- Hottest babe!!!!

IanG

Coach
Samwise said:
Your ideal woman is seriously some bag out of Picture magazine?

Very funny. That was as close as I could find to illustrate the type I was refering too. As I keep saying you would say that if you saw the magazine.

Serc

First Grade
Enuff of Ian's favourite stick book talk :p

I agree, Amanda Bynes is very cute in She's the Man :D

Parki

Bench
ahahahahaha

i go away for 2 days and iangs still posting mingers

good to see that some things change, while some things are always the same

IanG

Coach
Speaking of Hot Babes The FHM Poll will be out shortly. Also I was reading in today's Herald that Fiona from the Biggest Loser is in the running.
I'll still be interested to see what the final list of 100 will be

Zoidberg

First Grade
Shouldn't it be called "Hottest Babes, currently in the media spotlight"
That's all it is. They don't have to be that hot anymore. Just "in".

Stuzmeister

Juniors
Oh for those of you that watch big brother, and for those who don't. Krystal is on the cover of ralph this month. Should check it out, good south coast girl. Can't say I ever noticed her in High School. Granted she was in year 8 when I was in year 12.

Johns Magic

Referee
Stuzmeister said:
Oh for those of you that watch big brother, and for those who don't. Krystal is on the cover of ralph this month. Should check it out, good south coast girl. Can't say I ever noticed her in High School. Granted she was in year 8 when I was in year 12.

Isn't she the girl who always moved? Maybe she didn't start there until later in high school.

Frederick

Staff member
Gene Krupa said:
Pic please!
I haven't been able to find any high res pics of her yet, but here is a recent one from the Logies
logies_fiona.jpg

Jobdog

Live Update Team
rock_on_knights said:
JD, she was a boy in that movie! How did she look good? DUKE is hot though :D
:lol: I know she was a he ............... :oops: but i just saw her as a chick and not a guy ;-)

Btw Krystal ................... :hitit: