What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT- A much needed change of topic- Hottest babe!!!!

IanG said:
I hope so
ij-tat4.jpg

Getting back to your old ways Ian :thumbd:

Misanthrope

Staff member
It's been a while since I've contributed much (aside from poking fun at our host, Ian G). Here's a few.

4128_320.jpg

The always delicious Stacey Keibler

fergie.jpg

The woman all of my lesbian and bisexual friends admire the most, Fergie

MichelleMcCoolPicture.jpg

I struggled to find a half decent picture of the WWE's Michelle McCool. She's better than this photo would indicate

IanG

Coach
But tell me CWB Have the ones I've posted been that bad or have youy guys just been takin' the piss out of me? If they're shockers I hope I restored some form with that one of JLH. BTW Your not wrong about Michelle McCool. She's a real hottie

Lynchy

Juniors
I used to think Fergie was hot until i saw her piss herself on stage, and seeing her speak about it later, in a post concert interview. She blamed it on the fact she didnt go to the bathroom before the concert and it was due to all of her jumping around.

Urinating in your own pants, not remotely hot :lol:

Misanthrope

Staff member
But tell me CWB Have the ones I've posted been that bad or have youy guys just been takin' the piss out of me?

A bit of both, really. Some of the pictures you post are just atrocious, and it's just fun to make fun of the ones that aren't. :p

Latest posts