What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT- A much needed change of topic- Hottest guy!!!!

~bedsy~

First Grade
Lor-ree said:
lol, there's probably be a few chicks who like bk too, infact I'm sure of it! lol bedsy...bring it on! :lol:
He is very sexy, but I love him for his acting, he is eclectic (sp?). He can do anything and does what ever the hell he wants to do and doesn't do it because it might rake in money at the Box Office.
I can't wait to see "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory"
My all time fave movie of his has to be "Pirates of the Caribbean".
This is one of my fave pictures of him. I presume you will love it Lor-ree?
depp_johnny2.jpg

p.s The man is a yr younger than my mum.

les norton

First Grade
I dont know how to post a pic... :cry:

BUT....

I love my Rob...god bless his little sexy cotton socks. :D

Lor-ree

Juniors
Yeah lol Johnny Depp is 3 years younger than my mum. :lol: Funny lol
anyway yeah I think I have a huge poster on my wall from the same photo shoot that that picture comes from.
I think I'm in the same boat as you bedsy, I don't just like him for his looks, but his incredible acting ability, he can literally do any role, and how you said he's quite selfless about it all. lol Pirates of the Caribbean is my favourite movie of his as well. I can't wait for the next movie to come out, and also Charlie and the chocolate factory. Looks great!
I love this picture too.
p137.jpg

Kaz

junior
No-one is hotter then the devil, as he is surrounded by flames. You can't get any hotter than that. :roll:

krampuscard.gif

~bedsy~

First Grade
Lor-ree said:
I think I'm in the same boat as you bedsy, I don't just like him for his looks, but his incredible acting ability, he can literally do any role, and how you said he's quite selfless about it all. lol Pirates of the Caribbean is my favourite movie of his as well. I can't wait for the next movie to come out, and also Charlie and the chocolate factory. Looks great!
I love this picture too.
Have you seen the trailer for "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory"?
http://chocolatefactorymovie.warnerbros.com/#

It is very good.

Lor-ree

Juniors
yep I sure have, the trailer looks excellent!
I have a link to a trailer in my signature, but I don't think it works. I can't wait until the movie comes out. Should be great.

~bedsy~

First Grade
It looks so good.
I can't wait to see it.... A Tim Burton/Johnny Depp movie.... you can't go wrong 8)

Latest posts