What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT- A much needed change of topic- Hottest guy!!!!

Johns-All-Day

Juniors
Trent Croad.

I hate to be a traitor and put an AFL boy in here rather than a league boy, but it's just the way it is. :oops: 8)

trent-croad.jpg
trent.jpg

trent-croad2.jpg

Juniors
Johns-All-Day said:
Trent Croad.

I hate to be a traitor and put an AFL boy in here rather than a league boy, but it's just the way it is. :oops: 8)

trent-croad.jpg
trent.jpg

trent-croad2.jpg

***...dribbling...***

PHWOAR!!!!

NC

Juniors
justinpro24.jpg

Justin Hartley

AntonioSabatoJrL.jpg

Antonio Sabato Jr

759.jpg

Rodrigo Santoro

That's all I can think of right now... :D

Lor-ree

Juniors
:lol: at kaz
I never realised how hot an afl player could be! :shock:
I might get eggs thrown at me for this, but I'm a tad bit of a NZ supporter as I am an Aussie girl when it comes to cricket, but I just can't get over my strange liking for Daniel Vettori and Stephen Fleming...I must be strange :-s
51932515.jpg
sample.jpg

I like John Mayer too, but mostly because of his songs and writing ability. 8)

m0j0

Bench
Lor-ree said:
:lol: at kaz
I never realised how hot an afl player could be! :shock:
I might get eggs thrown at me for this, but I'm a tad bit of a NZ supporter as I am an Aussie girl when it comes to cricket, but I just can't get over my strange liking for Daniel Vettori and Stephen Fleming...I must be strange :-s

You are strange. Daniel Vettori looks a lot like a friend of mine that I went to Belmont High with. He's a muso that's played in quite a few bands around Newie (can't remember most of the band names - Ultimate Freakout was one of them). Anyway, I can't think of many people that thought of him as being "hot."

John_Travolta

Juniors
Johns-All-Day said:
Trent Croad.

trent-croad.jpg
trent.jpg

trent-croad2.jpg

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!! How did I know you`d pick that loser Amy :lol: :lol: :lol: He snobbed me at a Pub in Launceston once when I tried talking to him! when he was playing with Hawthorn against Fremantle there one year... arrogant f!cker

Lor-ree

Juniors
You are strange. Daniel Vettori looks a lot like a friend of mine that I went to Belmont High with. He's a muso that's played in quite a few bands around Newie (can't remember most of the band names - Ultimate Freakout was one of them). Anyway, I can't think of many people that thought of him as being "hot."
Ew, that's not good. :lol: I think I change my mind now.

Lor-ree

Juniors
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!! How did I know you`d pick that loser Amy He snobbed me at a Pub in Launceston once when I tried talking to him! when he was playing with Hawthorn against Fremantle there one year... arrogant f!cker
all that aside, he still has the goods in the looks department! ;-) :lol:

Lor-ree

Juniors
The guys are skyting about how long their thread is, especially seeing as we started it first, so I'm gonna kick off again.
I loved Hamish Marshalls hair in the twenty20 match! :lol:
4d57bc3f.jpg