What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT- A much needed change of topic- Hottest guy!!!!

Lor-ree

Juniors
hahaaha lol snap! :lol:
I don't know why but my sister in law and I both like Colin Firth. :lol:
cbjd82.jpg

And I loved one tree hill, I don't know why they cut it. I liked James Lafferty. :lol:
516445442.jpg

Johns-All-Day

Juniors
John_Travolta said:
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!! How did I know you`d pick that loser Amy :lol: :lol: :lol: He snobbed me at a Pub in Launceston once when I tried talking to him! when he was playing with Hawthorn against Fremantle there one year... arrogant f!cker
Have a cry Troy! :lol: :p He was nice to me when I met him. ;-)

astrogirl

First Grade
Lor-ree said:
There is definitely something lovely about Colin Firth in Bridget Jones' Diary and Pride and Prejudice :D

~bedsy~

First Grade
astrogirl said:
Lor-ree said:
There is definitely something lovely about Colin Firth in Bridget Jones' Diary and Pride and Prejudice :D
I agree with that.

princess plj

Juniors
decided to add in my input:
chad michael murray from one tree hill,upset that its no longer on tv:
url]

eddie cibrian:
url]

astrogirl

First Grade
Oh, and John Mayer

... but that's probably got a lot to do with the fact that I adore his music.

376x180.jpg

les norton

First Grade
I'll pay metcalfe. :D

Not a huge fan of Mayer's (I like the music but thats not what this thread is all about, now is it!!)

astrogirl

First Grade
les norton said:
I'll pay metcalfe. :D
Have I ever said you have great taste les??!?? :D

les norton said:
Not a huge fan of Mayer's (I like the music but thats not what this thread is all about, now is it!!)
I still think he's hot though :D Definitely falls into my "I wouldn't say no" category ;-)

Iddylion

Juniors
I'm far to old to become involved in a thread like this but that is not going to stop me :p.

First of all I think that Daniel Vettori is gorgeous. Although part of that is that I think he's so damn cute for having the guts to not wear contacts. But I also think he is good looking.

My man of the moment is Sean Bean:

10101980.jpg

He's all British and evil, and what can I say? I like older men. I didn't like him so much in National Treasure though, I think he's becoming too much older now, although I am aware that he's ageing at the same rate as me and so that last bit didn't make sense, but you get that on the big jobs.

astrogirl

First Grade
Iddylion said:
I'm far to old to become involved in a thread like this but that is not going to stop me :p
LOL Iddy - at 27 I think I'm probably too old for this kind of thread too!

Still fun though!

:D :lol:

Johns-All-Day

Juniors
astrogirl said:
How about Jesse Metcalfe from Desperate Housewives?

jesse03.jpg
I'm not 100% sure ... but I think this is the guy who stevo said looks like Chicken_Hunter! Haha! I know it was one of the ex 'Passions' boys and I think it is this guy! :lol:

astrogirl

First Grade
Johns-All-Day said:
astrogirl said:
How about Jesse Metcalfe from Desperate Housewives?

jesse03.jpg
I'm not 100% sure ... but I think this is the guy who stevo said looks like Chicken_Hunter! Haha! I know it was one of the ex 'Passions' boys and I think it is this guy! :lol:
LOL, J-A-D are you telling me I have inadvertently paid CH a compliment?!? :? :lol:

m0j0 - if you are going to post pictures please find some of quality. Thank you :D