What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT- A much needed change of topic- Hottest guy!!!!

RABK

Referee
And how did you know that i had a nickname of Tiger? Or was that just one you gave me yourself?

My family use to call me tiger because i use to chew on anything when i was a bub, especially my dads arm.

Charley9

Bench
Red and Blue Knight said:
And how did you know that i had a nickname of Tiger? Or was that just one you gave me yourself?

My family use to call me tiger because i use to chew on anything when i was a bub, especially my dads arm.

Mate i have no idea, it's just one i gave you...i'm starting to think we might have know eachother in a past life or something...

RABK

Referee
Footsie said:
Mate i have no idea, it's just one i gave you...i'm starting to think we might have know eachother in a past life or something...

Oh no not another one.......have you met Dilmah?

Charley9

Bench
figure of speech Tiger, i don't really think that...but no i haven't properly met Dilmah to answer your question...

RABK

Referee
A couple of my friends think young tennis superstar Rafael Nadal is hot....

nadal_3.jpg

20303662-d7e7-01160110-.jpg

noticias_32_.jpg

les norton

First Grade
Footsie said:
Hmmmm...not my cup of tea...I prefer Brandon Flowers from The Killers mmm he can kill me :)

_39987328_killers_300.jpg
I'll pay this...i think he's a cutie too.
Not a great pic of him though

Latest posts