What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT- A much needed change of topic- Hottest guy!!!!

~bedsy~

First Grade
Well if anyone has ben getting the Sunay Telegraph the Sexiest man in League has started and they only have 3 guys so far.
Cooper
Ross and
Randell.

No wonder they dragg it out for 10 weeks or so..... I want to know who the rest are so I can vote.

RABK

Referee
I remember three years ago we had Tahu, Johns and Bedsy in the top 10 hottest players list.

~bedsy~

First Grade
Danny will probebly be there again this yr.
Not sure if Wing will because he won last yr.

Charley9

Bench
~bedsy~ said:
Well if anyone has ben getting the Sunay Telegraph the Sexiest man in League has started and they only have 3 guys so far.
Cooper
Ross and
Randell.

No wonder they dragg it out for 10 weeks or so..... I want to know who the rest are so I can vote.

I'm only voting if Bedsy's in it [-(

RABK

Referee
Half the girls i speak to say Bedsy's hot and the other half say he is pretty ugly. He looks preety damn sexy to me when he is scoring those run away tries. ;-)

Charley9

Bench
Red and Blue Knight said:
Half the girls i speak to say Bedsy's hot and the other half say he is pretty ugly. He looks preety damn sexy to me when he is scoring those run away tries. ;-)

lol, yeah most of the girls i know needed convincing too...he's not obviously attractive, but there's something about him... I mean, my own mother would step over me to get to him so he musn't be that bad...

~bedsy~

First Grade
Red and Blue Knight said:
Same here. A few girls like him, some done.... depends on your taste.

Footsie said:
lol, yeah most of the girls i know needed convincing too...he's not obviously attractive, but there's something about him... I mean, my own mother would step over me to get to him so...
Exactly. He is a great guy, so nice.... a true gentlmen.... I think his attractive, always have. His personality adds to his charm.
That' so true... my mum would be tha same :lol:

Charley9

Bench
~bedsy~ said:
Same here. A few girls like him, some done.... depends on your taste.
Exactly. He is a great guy, so nice.... a true gentlmen.... I think his attractive, always have. His personality adds to his charm.
That' so true... my mum would be tha same :lol:

Lol! Scary huh? My mum baby talks the TV when he's on :lol: weirdo! lol

~bedsy~

First Grade
Well my mum's not that bad..... but she has told me a few times she thinks (in the words of Kath) that his pretty spunky.