What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT- A much needed change of topic- Hottest guy!!!!

Charley9

Bench
Red and Blue Knight said:
No but i will be attending the Knights vs Storm game.

why are you going to that one? The Knights might win against the Strom!

just kidding...anyway, i'm going to that so i guess i may meet you there...you going bedsy??

~bedsy~

First Grade
Footsie said:
...you going bedsy??
yeah I'll be there for sure.
I do mean to come around and meet everyone.... I'm just too into the games. I feel bad because I said I would about 20 times.

RABK

Referee
~bedsy~ said:
yeah I'll be there for sure.
I do mean to come around and meet everyone.... I'm just too into the games. I feel bad because I said I would about 20 times.

:(

Bedsy doesn't love us.....

NC

Juniors
Speaking of the Knights vs. Storm game... not too long ago I dreamt that we got our first win of the season against them and Billy Slater made many errors and got injured. But now that we already have 1 win under our belts, my dream probably won't come true.

RABK

Referee
NC said:
Speaking of the Knights vs. Storm game... not too long ago I dreamt that we got our first win of the season against them and Billy Slater made many errors and got injured. But now that we already have 1 win under our belts, my dream probably won't come true.

Oh maybe not the first win part of it but the rest is all good.

Charley9

Bench
keep the faith NC anything is possible! :)

Okay i love you all like a fat kid loves cake, but i gotta go pack for byron bay tomorrow and i won't see you all for the rest of the week :( I'll you see guys next sunday :nwave:

NC

Juniors
I kept the faith when I dreamt that NSW won the first SOO 5-4 but that didn't happen and all my friends accused me of jinxing NSW.

Cya Footsie! Have fun at Byron Bay :D

PrideKnight

Bench
NC said:

It may have been that you were dreaming about our first win at home???

Jobdog

Live Update Team
elysia_wallpaper.jpg

:oops: :lol: Wrong thread !!!! :lol: