What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT- A much needed change of topic- Hottest guy!!!!

Charley9

Bench
~bedsy~ said:
I know :lol:

I forgot I have a program that makes little hearts on my computer.
So I thought I would give it go ;-)

:lol: lol, very good.

I have photoshop and photodeluxe...unfortunately not the patience to go with it.
But yours is very cute ;-)

~bedsy~

First Grade
I have photoshop as well.
But I didn't do it through that... I did it through a program I got with my scanner, Unlead Photo Express... something like that anyway.

~bedsy~

First Grade
Ok here's what I want.

I would like it to say Sexiest Man in League... with the colours red and blue.
with these images:
18967328.jpg

18967333.jpg

18967335.jpg

This is much appreciated. :D

RABK

Referee
Looks like she's thrown a cat on the road, borrowed a truck, ran over the cat 13 times then taken a photo.

Stranger

Coach
Red and Blue Knight said:
Looks like she's thrown a cat on the road, borrowed a truck, ran over the cat 13 times then taken a photo.

Jealousy will get you nowhere[-X [-X

LOL the hair is GOLD!

~bedsy~

First Grade
No I didn't... I didn't know it was on, on the weekends.

I have seen the dvd's of season 1 & 2 though... abit expensive at the moment... when they get to about $20 each that's when I will get them :lol:

Charley9

Bench
It was the one where they thought Randy had cancer. So weird 'cause i hadn't seen Home Improvement in years and then we started talking about it, and it made me think of that episode and then there is was on telly! Weird.

Anyway, i know what you mean about the DVD's. There's so many TV series' i wanna buy on DVD, but can't afford. I wanna get AbFab, Kath and Kim and heaps of others, i just can't think of them.

Your banner is coming along nicely by the way ;-)

~bedsy~

First Grade
Thanks a bunch.

That episode was so sad... I cryed all the way through it.

I have all of Kath & Kim, but I have been getting them as pressie's.. so that's good. I have got all of Friends dvd's.... they were down to $27 each.... got 1 a fortnight, then ended up laybying the last 3 seasons.

Charley9

Bench
Oh yeah! Friends is one i wanna get too! How many seasons were there? I also wanna get the Simpsons on DVD. I love Milhouse!
I have Sex and the City and Black Books...I also wanna get Will and Grace on DVD if it ever comes out....no pun intended! he he

~bedsy~

First Grade
I would love The Simpsons as well, but I have been getting those classic ones with 4 on each dvd.
There is 10 seasons to Friends.. so 10 dvd's.

Latest posts