What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT- A much needed change of topic- Hottest guy!!!!

Charley9

Bench
Do you like the end result of your paintings?

speaking of which, i have been inspired by you, bedsy, to try my hand at computer graphics type art... it's pretty fun!

~bedsy~

First Grade
Yeah I'm pretty happy with them.... there not finished yet... it's just that their in oils and I need to let them dry abit before I touch them again.

Excerllent. I'm not into graphics that much, but it's great watching how other people do it.

Charley9

Bench
Okay this is kind of embarrassing, but i think that Mark-Paul Gosselaar was hot as Zack in Saved by the Bell and i think he's still hot As Det. John Clark in NYPD Blue :lol:

MPG4-300.jpg

markpaulgosselaar_nypdblue_135_001.jpg

Charley9

Bench
~bedsy~ said:
Yeah I'm pretty happy with them.... there not finished yet... it's just that their in oils and I need to let them dry abit before I touch them again.

Excerllent. I'm not into graphics that much, but it's great watching how other people do it.

I hated working with oils in high school, i don't know why but i found them so hard to manipulate for some reason...i prefered acrylics. Oils texture is nicer though i reckon.
I always liked computer graphics, i just never had the patience to learn the basics. I just like to play.

les norton

First Grade
Nooooooo...Blade, ummm van wilder, he was in the show 2 guys and a girl.

He is very nice...did you see the pic on the previous page....yummmm

Latest posts