What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT- A much needed change of topic- Hottest guy!!!!

Charley9

Bench
:shock: I think i just met the man i'm gonna marry...he nearly knocked me over in the street, but god he was gorgeous! I wish i could put a pic of him up here...

Brown hair Blue eyes...5'9-ish...his name's Thomas...yum.

Charley9

Bench
I know! You are a woman after my heart! Don't get me going though 'cause then i'd get into trouble lol! :lol:

~bedsy~

First Grade
Hay footsie, new page..... you know what that means ;-)

18967328.jpg

Charley9

Bench
The page has been christened!!

seriously...if it wasn't for people walking past my desk every now and then, i would just be staring at him aaaallll day.

PrideKnight

Bench
Bedsy, is it your intention to gradually up the size of the pic until its just a one page pic??

Not that im complaining, it makes his fly area look even more intimidating than before...

RABK

Referee
I'll have to give Bedsy the link to this thread, he'd be loving it.

:LOL:

Btw, did you girls know that Danny has a brother who looks exactly like him. A very nice guy too but unsure of his availability.

Charley9

Bench
his brother is married with 2 little boys lol! And they look very different too...his brother is more ethnic looking.

RABK

Referee
I don't reckon at all, they look very similar, same eyes and they even have the same gap in the teeth. Very similar builds too.

RABK

Referee
Btw, what colour underpants does Bedsy were on a Tuesday....let's see what this stalking has uncovered.

Charley9

Bench
Red and Blue Knight said:
Btw, what colour underpants does Bedsy were on a Tuesday....let's see what this stalking has uncovered.

yeah, nah can't help you there....that'd be too much info even for me.

Latest posts