What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT- A much needed change of topic- Hottest guy!!!!

Charley9

Bench
astrogirl said:
astro's list of wants in a man:

- at least 5'10
- drives a ute
- loves going snowboarding
- must love sports
- willing to clean the bathroom
- can fix my car

Just kidding - that would be asking too much :D

Hmm what would i want??

-He'd have to be older
-Have a black Hilux or be willing to buy one
hmm....
That's it...

haha at the moment i would date someone that's max 2 months younger then me! Cause if i'm in year 9 and i was dating a guy in year 8... hmmm just wouldn't work. But i just turned 14 so most people in my grade are older then me.

my perfect guy:
Older
Likes sport
Not a goodie goodie, mummy's boy! in another words NO PRETTY BOYS!
Likes good music
meh he doesn't have to drive yet
good body is always nice :D
hot ;-)
and great personality
likes the beach
and out going

and umm yeah :D

Skye

Juniors
We've gone from checking out good looking guys in this thread to advertising our "types"... what is the world coming to??

So... on to my "type"... jokes! That's a mystery that isn't allowed to be shared... :p

But I will say, I'm with Arushi... I have issues with going out with a younger guy (not that I haven't before)

Charley9

Bench
i don't know why i have issues with younger guys, i don't even like going out with guys who are the same age as me...they've always been at least 3-5 years older than me.

I don't like Mummies boys either, but then i hate those "no one understands me, so i'm gonna act like a genius" idiots as well... I like guys who are balanced.

:lol: good call syke :p

i like funny guys as well who dont take everything so seriously and yeah they're good :D

i've never dated anyone younger... unless i REALLY liked him.. hmm then i'd THInK about it, but i highley prefer older.

Charley9

Bench
hello boys! :D

dude1.jpg

014.jpg
< doesn't he look like ben harris??