What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT- A much needed change of topic- Hottest guy!!!!

Charley9

Bench
chriswalkerbush said:
Why won't this accursed thread die!?

There's no such thing as an attractive male, save me and maybe RABK and MrCharisma.

well you're not exactly posting the evidence are you???

Charley9

Bench
chriswalkerbush said:
And feed this atrocity of a thread? I'm too smart for that. :p

you're feeding it right now by posting ;-) come on...post a pic :)
And BTW it's about some of those chick in the hottest babe thread... :lol:

Charley9

Bench
george-eads-csi.jpg
George Eads from CSI

and

freddieprinzejr.gif

Skye

Juniors
Charley... you have kept the inspiration of this thread alive!

RABK, eww... come on, battle scars make RL irresistable! :p

Glad you know how to put on a shirt... we needed the evidence, don't think anyone would have believed that you could with previous pictures! Maybe the problem is keeping it on? lol

RABK

Referee
Skye said:
Glad you know how to put on a shirt... we needed the evidence, don't think anyone would have believed that you could with previous pictures! Maybe the problem is keeping it on? lol

I think you may be right.....

lang.jpg

IMG16.jpg

LOL, in the second one i'm telling my sister to piss off.

Skye

Juniors
...and we get a running commentary with the pictures aswell...! What else do we all need?

Watch the post views increase now!

Actually, considering post views... that Hottest Babe thread has a HELL of alot of views, yet not as many posts as the Hottest Guy thread... I really don't want to know what you all get up to with that!

TooheysNew

Coach
Actually, considering post views... that Hottest Babe thread has a HELL of alot of views, yet not as many posts as the Hottest Guy thread... I really don't want to know what you all get up to with that!
Nah, that's Ian checking back to see if anyone has agreed with any of his piss poor nominations.

Charley9

Bench
Okay i've been watching House for the past few weeks, and even though he's alot "prettier" than i would usually like, i have say, i think Jesse Spencer is growing on me more and more each week...

044_jessespencer_foxtcaparty_copy.jpg

Skye

Juniors
Nope... can't say I agree with Jesse Spenser, Charley... sorry matey! But I'm sure, other girls may fancy his picture...

As for you master Dilly, I personally reckon all 17,919 viewing have been you haven't they? Don't deny it! :p