What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT- A much needed change of topic- Hottest guy!!!!

RABK

Referee
IMG_27490.jpg

Just my cheeky smile.

IMG_28380.jpg

Passed out. Thanks to my mum for the photo.

IMG_27819.jpg

Next to the passed out PK, no he's not drunk he was very tired. How do you like the rough unshaven look Charley, personally i think it's a winner.

Charley9

Bench
Red and Blue Knight said:
Next to the passed out PK, no he's not drunk he was very tired. How do you like the rough unshaven look Charley, personally i think it's a winner.

nah, it's a bit too long. maybe a bit shorter would look better...remembe ryou have a delicate face ;-)

RABK

Referee
Hey, i've been taken off the page!!!

This is an outrage...come no girls...let's MARCH!!!

Skye

Juniors
Good going Charley!!! Keeping me occupied with the Bedsy pics again.

Legendary!

The changeroom pic reminds me of a time, quite a few years ago, that Garden Fairy and I saw Bedsy strolling down the tunnel in just a towel (as seen in the pic). Garden Fairy exclaimed before her jaw dropped to the ground "Take off the towel Bedsy!" A classic moment! Meanwhile, my jaw had already dropped... speechless!

Charley9

Bench
Skye said:
Good going Charley!!! Keeping me occupied with the Bedsy pics again.

Legendary!

The changeroom pic reminds me of a time, quite a few years ago, that Garden Fairy and I saw Bedsy strolling down the tunnel in just a towel (as seen in the pic). Garden Fairy exclaimed before her jaw dropped to the ground "Take off the towel Bedsy!" A classic moment! Meanwhile, my jaw had already dropped... speechless!

:lol: that's classic! did he hear?

Skye

Juniors
Sure did...

I'm sure he looked back and smirked.

We were negotiating with the security guards to get into the changerooms... oddly enough, it never works! :p Something about females not being allowed in them?? I dunno, don't see the problem really ;)

Charley9

Bench
Skye said:
Sure did...

I'm sure he looked back and smirked.

We were negotiating with the security guards to get into the changerooms... oddly enough, it never works! :p Something about females not being allowed in them?? I dunno, don't see the problem really ;)

lol that's so funny! Good work girls! ;-)

I know, i don't know what the big fuss is all about, i mean, if we had a changeroom, we'd let them in! :D

PrideKnight

Bench
Skye said:
Something about females not being allowed in them?? I dunno, don't see the problem really ;)

That would have something to do with dirty skags like Rebecca Wilson turning around and claiming sexual harrassment when she sees all that tackle she cant get her hands on

Charley9

Bench
PrideKnight said:
That would have something to do with dirty skags like Rebecca Wilson turning around and claiming sexual harrassment when she sees all that tackle she cant get her hands on

Urgh...rebecca wilson...i spit on that name!

Well they don't have to let anyone else in just us LU'ers...i mean i'm sure none of us would be claiming sexual harrassment...

The players on the other hand...

Latest posts