What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT- A much needed change of topic- Hottest guy!!!!

astrogirl

First Grade
Charley9 said:
hello! Go for it Astro! Take one for the hottest guy thread team :D
LOL, I have a rule that says

"No more pashing workmates"

:lol:

Can only come to no good...

les norton

First Grade
Go astro you saucy lil minx!!!!:D

I think im being set up when i come back from holiday. I really dont want to be but apparently he is a hottie. I just dont want to be the girl that people set up ya know what i mean.

astrogirl

First Grade
LOL I'm not a fan of the set up either les.

But if this guy is hot, and the set up is done in a subtle way (i.e. not EVERYONE knows about it!) then go for it!!!!!!!

Charley9

Bench
i guess it depends who sets you up. If it's a mate then it could be okay.
If it's your mum (like mine tried to do once, and i still have a nervous twitch from it) it could be very very very bad!

~bedsy~

First Grade
Red and Blue Knight said:
What is it that makes Danny Buderus attractive? I for the life of me can't see what you're seeing in him.
Well it's a combination of things, I think he one of the nicest blokes I have ever, and I think that's gorgeous. His charming, he has carisma, it's not all about the looks you know.
I do think he is attractive though, but it's his eye's, he has nice eye's. He has great hands as well.

Does that answer it for you?

RABK

Referee
~bedsy~ said:
Well it's a combination of things, I think he one of the nicest blokes I have ever, and I think that's gorgeous. His charming, he has carisma, it's not all about the looks you know.
I do think he is attractive though, but it's his eye's, he has nice eye's. He has great hands as well.

Does that answer it for you?

You know him that well? ;-)

I'm assuming this is based on one or two meetings between yourself as a fan and Danny.

I didn't say it was wrong to find him attractive, just most girls i know think it is a disgrace he got near the hottest man in league award.

Charley9

Bench
I didn't say it was wrong to find him attractive, just most girls i know think it is a disgrace he got near the hottest man in league award.

one man's trash is another man's treasure, i guess.

~bedsy~

First Grade
You know him that well? ;-)

I'm assuming this is based on one or two meetings between yourself as a fan and Danny.

Well that's just a difference of opinon.
I don't know how the hell Morley got picked :lol:

I've met Danny quite a few times and had a chat. His been really freindly and will always have a photo with you or sign something.

RABK

Referee
~bedsy~ said:
Well that's just a difference of opinon.
I don't know how the hell Morley got picked :lol:

I've met Danny quite a few times and had a chat. His been really freindly and will always have a photo with you or sign something.

Yeh i've also found that, he even remembers my name...not many players do that.

He's most gorgoeus when scoring tries though, just look at my banner.

I think he's living proof that girls have alot of different tastes in men.

Charley9

Bench
Yeh i've also found that, he even remembers my name...not many players do that.

He's most gorgoeus when scoring tries though, just look at my banner.

I think he's living proof that girls have alot of different tastes in men.

Same could be said for the hottest babe thread too :lol:

RABK

Referee
A beautiful girl is one with Eyes and a Smile that make me smile. A personailty that makes me laugh.

Not one that's been air brushed, tanned sprayed and been put into a push up bra.

Charley9

Bench
A Beautiful girl is one with Eyes and a Smile that make me smile.

hey i need a guys point of view on something. I had a throwdown at work with a girl who said that if a guy walked up to her with a card saying he thought she looked nice, but he was too shy to go talk to her, with his number on it, she would think that that was stalkerish and weird. I told her that was kind of immature. What would you think if a girl did that to you?

RABK

Referee
Shyness is gorgoeus imo, i can't stand girls who think they've got it....strut around like Madonna and act ignorant and rude.

Shy girls are the ones that are hard to crack but wel lworth it, their the girls that are fun to fall in love with.

I'd be very blushed tbh, it would be a very sweet thing to do but as long as it wasn't too quickly after you had met or if you hadn't even talked yet.

You know that girl Charley, well the first time i met her she put her head down and was going all red. I put my hand under her chin and lifted her face up. I said smile and she did....absolutely beautiful!

For soem reason shyness is very cute to me. :-s

Latest posts