What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT- A much needed change of topic- Hottest guy!!!!

Charley9

Bench
~bedsy~ said:
My fave picture.

Loook at all this perving I have missed out on because of a stinking essay that's 3 weeks late :oops:

I know. I was starting to think you guys had deserted this thread! :(

astrogirl said:
I don't have any new pics.

The new guy at my office is quality though :D

Tell him you have to take a picture of him for your "inter-office database" :D

We are seriously lacking talent in our office...lucky i have this thread!

astrogirl

First Grade
Charley9 said:
Tell him you have to take a picture of him for your "inter-office database" :D

We are seriously lacking talent in our office...lucky i have this thread!
LOL

I'm doing boot camp with work colleagues, and he's one of the fittest guys there *sigh*

:D

Charley9

Bench
astrogirl said:
LOL

I'm doing boot camp with work colleagues, and he's one of the fittest guys there *sigh*

:D

oooh my god, astro! There is just something about a fit guy sin't there? Those arm and shoulder muscles...their backs...their chests...sigh indeed.

Charley9

Bench
~bedsy~ said:
1 more review to do and I'm completely back in this thread ;-)

Yeah we need to find some new material. I will try and dig around tonight...i love when this page gets flodded with pics :D
And then i show them off to the girls in the office and they drool all over my keyboard :lol:

Charley9

Bench
5a47d73980258bfc618918d921258e0d_4.jpg

stretch it out baby stretch it out :D

RABK

Referee
Can i say something without getting my head bitten off, and it's a serious question.

Now i'm not gay or anything, but i can generally tell if a girl would find a guy attrative. What is it that makes Danny Buderus attractive? I for the life of me can't see what you're seeing in him.

I see some of the guys you post and understand why you would find them attractive but Danny? :p

PK has just advised me that Danny is a prawn! :LOL:

Charley9

Bench
hmm good question RABK. I don't really know to be honest. There is just something about him. His looks, I didn't notice right away, he grew on me over time. Especially over 2002.
And he's got that whole country boy thing going on which i love.
That's me, i don't now about the other ladies...

RABK

Referee
Yes it is, a gorgoeus thing like you can't be single for too long.

Mr Right will be just around the corner for you. You too Charley.