What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT- A much needed change of topic- Hottest guy!!!!

RABK

Referee
astrogirl said:
Isn't it 1000 combinations?

I could be wrong though...

999 times 3 i did...i have no idea i did it quickly as tongue in cheek you nerd! :p

:lol:

RABK

Referee
It's 1000 Astro so you were right but seeing as though i'm so hot and this is the hottest guy thread i win! :D

Misanthrope

Staff member
My non-sexual man crush, Hugh Laurie

041110_hugh_laurie_11a.jpg

And the 'Phenominal' AJ Styles
Styles.jpg

I can't find a decent pic of the guy, since pro wrestlers rarely pose outside of the ring. But he's one of the better looking pro wrestlers

Is the guy from house the dad in stuart little?! cause my friend was telling me that today, but i don't know of she was lying or not :lol: Because i really couldn't imagine the guy from house being the dad in S.L :?

Charley9

Bench
I love the House guy! I'd go him. Not sure about the wrestler guy though...still, i wouldn't mind copping a feel ;-)

les norton

First Grade
hehehehe...what a cack!!!

Has anyone ever been on a blind date here?

and does it make you look like a sad case if you go on one....

Charley9

Bench
les norton said:
hehehehe...what a cack!!!

Has anyone ever been on a blind date here?

and does it make you look like a sad case if you go on one....

Yes I have been...what a mcnaster disaster! I don't think Blind dates are sad though i know heaps of people who have hooked up from Blind dates.
But i would ask so many questions that it probably wouldn't end being so blind.

les norton

First Grade
A friend is having a bbq when i get back into brissie which is next friday. I figure that gives me a week to chat via email so If i need to ditch it i should know by then :D

Latest posts