What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT- A much needed change of topic- Hottest guy!!!!

PrideKnight

Bench
i dated another chris once, i will never date someone with the same name as me again....

so find out if his middle name is john or not

Misanthrope

Staff member
Wrestlers all use steriods, i got a hot chest naturally.

Pfft, *some* wrestlers use steroids. That guy would have to jump to the WWE if he wanted to afford them. :p

I've been on a blind date, was disastrous. Other people's opinions of what I'd find attractive seem to be way off.

garden fairy

Juniors
PrideKnight said:
wish someone would set me up :(

I've done it a few times for other people, it always seems to end in disaster...right, Skye?

I don't know why you guys just don't enjoy being single! Embrace it, be free and flirt like you've never flirted before...sometimes I wish I still could...but then again, I'd have to give up something pretty special.

RABK

Referee
LOL, i lvoed the companionship you get in a relationship...you really do get a best friend but man o man do i love been able to flirt! :D

That been said there's this one girl i would seriously give my left nut for.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I don't know why you guys just don't enjoy being single! Embrace it, be free and flirt like you've never flirted before...sometimes I wish I still could...but then again, I'd have to give up something pretty special.

I've been single on and off since May 2003 or so. I've had a few casual girlfriends since then, but nothing I considered a real relationship. I've had me plenty of single for now.

astrogirl

First Grade
garden fairy said:
It may not seem like it but I love being single, and wouldn't give that status up for just anyone!

RABK

Referee
Who needs a guy when you've got an adorable son like yours! :D

No, i guess we all want love.

les norton

First Grade
Cheers guys...this guy actually seems ok. My mate gave him my mobile number ( we will have words later) and he is sending quite cute and witty txt's.... I shall keep you informed.

BEST: It's Friday, i have my going away party and schools over!!! AND PIMP MY RIDES ON TONIGHT
WORST: Umm.... Proberbly failing my geo quiz thing, but i couldnt care about that :lol:

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: It's Friday, i have my going away party and schools over!!! AND PIMP MY RIDES ON TONIGHT
WORST: Umm.... Proberbly failing my geo quiz thing, but i couldnt care about that

Uh... wrong thread, hun :lol:

Skye

Juniors
garden fairy said:
I've done it a few times for other people, it always seems to end in disaster...right, Skye?

I wouldn't say disaster... it's usually my own doing, the whole "turns out badly" part. lol They just don't seem to sweep me off my feet in a sense... or I get freaked out too easily...

I've never been on a blind date les... so good luck!

astrogirl

First Grade
chriswalkerbush said:
Somebody set me up! :p
Didn't you say that blind dates don't work for you cos ppl have a warped notion of what you like in a girl?!?

P.S. Forgive me if I don't make sense, been out for a few drinsk after work.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Didn't you say that blind dates don't work for you cos ppl have a warped notion of what you like in a girl?!?

Yeah, those drinsk will do that :p

There's a difference between a blind date and being set up, though. I've been 'set up' with girls before by merely being introduced at a party and having a good wrap put on me. Blind dates, typically, involve no face to face contact at all beforehand.

RABK

Referee
astrogirl said:

:LOL:

She's so cute.