What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT- A much needed change of topic- Hottest guy!!!!

Charley9

Bench
i agree. confidence is one thing, arrogance is another. The trouble is finding someone who knows the rule of "balance"

sweet story btw ;-)

RABK

Referee
Lol, i have the balance. Though i might appear to be an arrogant prick it's all an alter ego / Gee up.

I have confidence but am shy. But if someone is shy around me especially girls i take the ball and run, them been shy makes me more comfortable...if you nkow what i mean?

Charley9

Bench
Red and Blue Knight said:
Lol, i have the balance. Though i might appear to be an arrogant prick it's all an alter ego / Gee up.

I have confidence but am shy. But if someone is shy around me especially girls i take the ball and run, them been shy makes me more comfortable...if you nkow what i mean?

Yeah i do. Do you try to have the upper hand though?
I'm the opposite. If they're shy, i can't open up. If they're the kind of person who tells you their life story right away, i'm more responsive.

RABK

Referee
But it's fun and a great experience opening up a shy person's heart because when yuo do most the time it's more then worth it.

I don't try and have the upper hand as such, just try and trigger something or make them feel as though their in the box seat, as though their in control. It's hard to explain....im one of those guys that is very good with girls and their different moods and emotions.

astrogirl

First Grade
I like confident boys who want to take the time to get to know me, cos it takes a while with me. I made a mistake with my ex - should have tried harder to open up. To this day he thinks I am mysterious.

Charley9

Bench
Moods, is my pet peeve. I can't stand people who are happy one second, and sulking the next. My ex was like that i used to be so embarassed when he got like that 'cause he never made an effort to hide his dissatisfaction which shat me!

I think i'm too impatient to spend too long getting to know someone. I totally know what you guys mean about the mystery and stuff like that, but it always seemed to turn out with me to be a huge game playing competition in the end. I hate game playing..well too much game playing.

RABK

Referee
Haha you just have to search foir the 28 year old version of me Astro. :p

My god, one hot man that will be! :O

astrogirl

First Grade
Charley9 said:
Moods, is my pet peeve. I can't stand people who are happy one second, and sulking the next. My ex was like that i used to be so embarassed when he got like that 'cause he never made an effort to hide his dissatisfaction which shat me!
I agree. I also like guys who treat me like I'm important, all of the time.

Charley9 said:
I think i'm too impatient to spend too long getting to know someone. I totally know what you guys mean about the mystery and stuff like that, but it always seemed to turn out with me to be a huge game playing competition in the end. I hate game playing..well too much game playing.
I'm not into game playing either. The fact that I take a while to get to know is just the way I am.

Charley9

Bench
astrogirl said:
I'm not into game playing either. The fact that I take a while to get to know is just the way I am.
Yeah, but you'd be worth it. most people i have met have turned out not to be.

Hey here's a question.

You know when you chat online to someone and become friends. Is it weird and awkward for you when you finally meet them or do you guys basically just pick where you left off from on the net? I've neve rmet anyone from online before.

astrogirl

First Grade
Charley9 said:
Yeah, but you'd be worth it. most people i have met have turned out not to be.

Hey here's a question.

You know when you chat online to someone and become friends. Is it weird and awkward for you when you finally meet them or do you guys basically just pick where you left off from on the net? I've neve rmet anyone from online before.
IMO I think it depends on how similar their net-personality is to their real-life-personality, if that makes sense. For example, if someone seems confident on the net but turns out to be shy, I struggle a little with that.

Does that help?

Charley9

Bench
astrogirl said:
IMO I think it depends on how similar their net-personality is to their real-life-personality, if that makes sense. For example, if someone seems confident on the net but turns out to be shy, I struggle a little with that.

Does that help?

Yeah i know what you mean, i think i'd be the same. I guess i would find it kind of embarrassing to sit there and not be able to talk to them.

RABK

Referee
astrogirl said:

Does that help?

Totally agree.

astrogirl

First Grade
Charley9 said:
Yeah i know what you mean, i think i'd be the same. I guess i would find it kind of embarrassing to sit there and not be able to talk to them.
I hate it when conversation is one-sided. I work with a lot of shy and quiet people so I feel like a convo generator a lot of the time. I don't want to have to do it so much in my own time :D

~bedsy~

First Grade
Here's a question do you like it when the girl makes the first move?
Not it a s**tty way, but if you've known each other for a while and she kisses you, do you like it?

I like to make the first move like that, I feel abit more excited when I do that.

But yeah I hate arrogance, I just like a nice cute funny guy who wants to spend time with me, and will take me to the movies and on picnics. This could be why I'm single :lol:

RABK

Referee
~bedsy~ said:
Not it a s**tty way, but if you've known each other for a while and she kisses you, do you like it?

Yeh, tbh, that's pretty damn hot and for most guys a sure fire way to kick things off. You just have to make sure you know him well enough to trust that he won't go off like a volcanoe.

~bedsy~ said:
But yeah I hate arrogance, I just like a nice cute funny guy who wants to spend time with me, and will take me to the movies and on picnics. This could be why I'm single :lol:

Shouldn't be a reason at all, nothing better spending time with someone you adore.

I'm beginning to think Les, Bedsy, Charley and Astro should arrange a man hunting night in the city... i go out every weekend and there is so many single guys waiting for the right girl. :p

astrogirl

First Grade
~bedsy~ said:
Surely they'd love it???