What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT- A much needed change of topic- Hottest guy!!!!

Charley9

Bench
~bedsy~ said:
My brother got that NYPD shirt when he was in America. I think there cool.

i've had about a billion guys ask me if i know where they can ge that shirt...like i'm Bedsy's stylist or something :roll:

Charley9

Bench
Red and Blue Knight said:
No i'm been honest, to me it's a hideous shirt.

Yeah that's cool, i just knew you'd pop in.

why is it hideous, just out of curiosity. I mean not that i think it's anything to write home about, but i don't think it's hideous. It's just a t-shirt...

MrCharisma

Bench
Why isn't there photos of me? I thought this was a hot guy thread... not a semi average guys thread when compared to MrCharisma

MrCharisma

Bench
Ok

00.jpg

:ls: :hg: :ls: :hg: What a dream boat

MrCharisma

Bench
Thanks, my girlfriend says the same... I just think it's because I'm not in Bulldogs colours. I just look like a dirty Mediterranean Descendant :p

You have to post a pic of yourself Charley cause I keep thinking you are a dude.... although there is a Charlie in Hi-5..... are you her? prays she says yes

RABK

Referee
Astro if you were payed for the amount of perving you did you'd be a rich little girl.

Charley9

Bench
MrCharisma said:
Thanks, my girlfriend says the same... I just think it's because I'm not in Bulldogs colours. I just look like a dirty Mediterranean Descendant :p

You have to post a pic of yourself Charley cause I keep thinking you are a dude.... although there is a Charlie in Hi-5..... are you her? prays she says yes

LOL No, i'm not. Sorry to disappoint :lol:
I might post a pic later, after work if i can find a decent one ;-)

astrogirl

First Grade
Red and Blue Knight said:
Astro if you were payed for the amount of perving you did you'd be a rich little girl.
I only just saw this comment! I was going to deny it, but it could be true :lol:

Latest posts