What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

cram

Bench
Best: Great day and I installed a flood light out the back wihtout electrocuting myself....had my daughter on stand by with a lump of wood in case I got zapped....lol

Worst: Nothing today

Misanthrope

Staff member
WORST: Epic few days of drinking. Still awake and drunk at 9am. Didn't make it to the bus to Seoul.

BEST: Slept until 3pm

Misanthrope

Staff member
WORST: Spineless sh*thead who was supposed to replace me backed out at the eleventh hour - leaving my school screwed, me $500 out of pocket, and about 150 kids without a teacher. To top it off, my friend was supposed to call from South Africa and still hasn't, and I can't find my f**k-buddy to help me unwind.

BEST: Leaving in 28 days

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Got a date Thursday night

WORST: Covering extra classes today to make up for the boss screwing up yesterday

Gene Krupa

Referee
Worst: The black dog has well and truely burst through the gate again.

Best: Probably Coke Zero. Closest thing to prozac known to man.

Misanthrope

Staff member
WORST: Almost broke after last night

BEST: Had an absolutely awesome night with my gal. Took her out for a fancy dinner, surprised her with flowers, had great sex, and slept in today. Awesome date.

Misanthrope

Staff member
WORST: Back to work

BEST: Had an absolutely kick ass weekend. Touch football on Saturday, got absolutely hammered for next to nothing on Saturday night, and then spent my entire Sunday with my gal.

Frederick

Staff member
BEST: Been a great day so far - got a brand new laptop to replace the one that was stolen, and it's only about a million times better; got 90% of the sanding done in my room, and should be able to move back in there tomorrow; and tonight I saw the girl I'm currently crushing on before she left for her year 12 formal, and she looked absolutely stunning. There's a very good chance I'll be seeing her later tonight too :)

WORST: NOTHING!!!

Misanthrope

Staff member
tonight I saw the girl I'm currently crushing on before she left for her year 12 formal, and she looked absolutely stunning.

How old are you, Fred, you dirty old man?

BEST: Got booty called at 2am, going drinking tonight, and spending the weekend with the Kiwi lass.

WORST: Leaving soon! :(

Frederick

Staff member
Nothing wrong with liking the young 'uns. That's the beauty about aging - you get older, but the 18 year olds all stay the same age ;-)

the_knights_rule

First Grade
ew

best: had a great day with friends and got a friend coming over tomorrow to do some planning for our europe trip

worst: sometimes i just really dont understand people

Status
Not open for further replies.