What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - Cowardly Sharks' Fans

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
u guys have been coming n bringing us down in the forum sharks.
well lets just c if ur so cocky after this match in 2006. u werent so cocky wen we ran rings around u at shark park

Misanthrope

Staff member
We've been trying to bring you down, but that aptly named 'Bastard Squad' keeps closing our threads. This is censorship! What happened to free speech!? Oh, I see how it is. The Sharks' fans and their weak stomachs can't handle the truth being dealt out. You're all having enough trouble feeding yourselves without the added pressure of a little thing called 'truth' digging into your mind.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
um rbk we will win next year ive told u that so stop bringing up the not winning a comp thread
and we have won titles before just not nrl premierships
so we r just as succesfull as u or any other nrl club

Stranger

Coach
:lol: Ran rings around us? In Golden Point?

How about the thrashing we gave you at EA?

I beleive the score at some stage was 38-0? matched the number of times your tried to get the premiership and the number of times you succeded :D

RABK

Referee
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
u guys have been coming n bringing us down in the forum sharks.
well lets just c if ur so cocky after this match in 2006. u werent so cocky wen we ran rings around u at shark park

Well if it isn't Big Breasted Shark twig. Shouldn't you be felching Covell at this time of day?

Misanthrope

Staff member
we have won titles before just not nrl premierships

What titles are these? And please don't go harping on about your worthless AMCO Cup. Mate, I organised a football tournament, entered it, and won. Now I've got as much silverware as the Sharkies.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
yes yes we have won amco cups (wheres yours?) lower grade titles (wheres yours?) and minor premierships (somthing youve never done - the real true indication of the best team)

Stranger

Coach
BIRTHDAY TIME :D
Who wants cake?

SharksDessert.jpg

RABK

Referee
I'd give 100 PL titles for one NRL trophy. I bet you'd give your own son to Michael Jackson for one.

Misanthrope

Staff member
yes yes we have won amco cups (wheres yours?) lower grade titles (wheres yours?) and minor premierships (somthing youve never done - the real true indication of the best team)

AMCO Cup - Mickey Mouse title. Nobody cares. I'm sure it's had other winners, but the clubs are too ashamed to admit it.

Lower Grade - We've won a few. Not a great many, but your lack of research is enough to discredit you.

To be honest I would have closed it too.

Out of curiosity, what parts of the thread weren't appropriate? I'll refine my trolling so as not to step on the feet of the powers that be next time.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
Red and Blue Knight said:
I'd give 100 PL titles for one NRL trophy. I bet you'd give your own son to Michael Jackson for one.

covellius maximus is the 1 who recently had a son, but hes not on here much cuz of exams coming up

and weve still won titles, the night we won the jj gilligan shield we celebrated like never b4

Latest posts