What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - Help With A Girl - Results

Brendon

Juniors
Well guys 2nite revealed it all!

And I ended up being rejected :(

Apparently she likes me and everything and if we were the same age or therebouts she would have no probs whatsoeva goin out wit me but im 2 old :( Im 19 and she is 16

Another one gone and Im starting to think its fate that im going to go thru life without a girl, sad really but its pretty true atm

Neways thnx guys 4 ur help, but i think im jus about 2 give up all together and jus come 2 the facts that im gonna be single 4 the rest my my pathetic lil life :cry: :cry:

dont give up brendon, theres someone out there for u

i dont see how 3 years is a big gap. my parents r 4 yrs...however they gotta arranged marrige.

dont worri about it, everything happens 4 a reason ;-)

Alex28

Coach
dude...seriously...you are still young. i'm 29 and i haven't met the right girl (that i know of any way).

just keep being yourself and you'll be fine - just find some patience.

The_Ben

Juniors
I'd keep stalking her dude. Eventually she'll give in and ask you inside. You can only watch her from behind the bushes for so long :twisted:

Either that, or just go out and get another bird and when the other one see's you with her, she'll get all jealous and then you'll see how quickly she'll forget that 3 yr age gap.

I still can't believe you didn't use Rohpynol either. Have I not taught you anything my young jedi? :twisted: :twisted:

Misanthrope

Staff member
Don't sweat it Brendon. I'm almost twenty one and I've not met the 'right' girl, but it's not phasing me. Just enjoy being single while you can. In a few years you'll be married and wonder where it all went.

Pity 'bout the rejection. It sucks, but does get easier every time. I should know. lol

les norton

First Grade
The_Ben said:
I'd keep stalking her dude. Eventually she'll give in and ask you inside. You can only watch her from behind the bushes for so long :twisted:

Either that, or just go out and get another bird and when the other one see's you with her, she'll get all jealous and then you'll see how quickly she'll forget that 3 yr age gap.

I still can't believe you didn't use Rohpynol either. Have I not taught you anything my young jedi? :twisted: :twisted:

:lol: :D :) :| :x

Thats terrible!!

macavity

Referee
dude, i cant believe it, usually girls like older men.... :lol:

dont stress man, just remember wimmin is as keen as us guys are..... they just have to be coy about it so they dont look like sluts.....

do you go out??? although they may not be 'meet the parents' type girls, you can have ALOT of fun in clubs..... :lol:

keep the chin up, and keep being friendly (but not sickly...) to her, she might change her mind. my sis was 15 (!!!!) when she got with her b/f (he was 20!!!!!)although he wasn't keen at first due to the age difference (she was illegal after all...) ..... they have now been together 6 years....

astrogirl

First Grade
At my age, even a 5 year age gap is nothing.

But I think the thing about 16 years compared to 19 years is that it's likely that one person is still at school and the other isn't - I think that's the big difference.

Brendon - try not to get too hung up about this. Sure I understand your disappointment. Take the positives from it though! At least you gave it a shot - pretty good if you ask me.

Johns Magic

Referee
Don't chuck in the towel Brendo, that's a loser attitude. I got rejected once by a girl, but then I asked a different chick out and we're going out at the moment :D

roopy

Referee
i_love_matt_gidley said:
bluesbreaker said:
Bleh, don't let it get you down.

An arranged marriage?

Are they from India, Pakistan or Bangladesh?

my parents = india

i so hope i dont get one :( :( :(
Does that make you a big fan of Timmy Walker - the Jersey Flegg winger. His mother is Indian.

Zoidberg

First Grade
astrogirl said:
I hope no one is taking Ben or Andy seriously :?
I sure am. I'm taking Bens advice later tonight and going to stalk this chick I like.
Maybe she'll get changed with the windows open =P~

The_Ben

Juniors
Andy said:
Maybe you're not ridiculously good looking enough??

But if he plays in our touch football team he will become really really ridiculously good looking like the rest of the team. Our talent may not rub off, but our beauty sure does.

axie

Juniors
As someone else said, the age gap thing will disapear once she gets out of high school. Hell, my last 4 girlfriends haven't been within 4 years of me.