What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - Newcastle Knights' F7's Thread

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Hey team, sorry about the late notice, but I don't think I'm going to be able to post something. I really have got no idea what to write about :| If anyone has any ideas to help me out, it'd be great :p

Misanthrope

Staff member
Any word from Locky and MrC? I'll have mine up when I get home from work this afternoon, and I'll get brandell on standby to make a late appearance if need be.

Misanthrope

Staff member
No! You'll fuel his complex! :p

Thanks to everyone for pitching in and getting us our first five man lineup since Round 1 this year. I say five man, but it was three men and two women. Hoorah for diversity! Thanks to our newest team mates for getting right into the spirit of things, and to Jobber for saving me a heart attack by getting his very good article up early enough that I wasn't chasing four articles :lol:

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Never in doubt Bushy, you should know I'll always come through with the goods ;-)

Misanthrope

Staff member
I've made my thoughts clear in the game thread, but to reiterate.

WHOOOOOOOOOT!

Top effort, guys. We've bounced back superbly. Now, who's up for another run in round five?

Jobdog

Live Update Team
When's the next game - Date-wise? I'd love to have another run, but I'll be in Qld from the 10th - 14th July

Jobdog

Live Update Team
No worries, I'll rack my brain over the next week or so and if I come up with an idea, I'll whack it down

Black Kitty

Juniors
You can count me in again CW. :D

You can pretty much count me in for every game that you need me for,
I have to break the 86 point curse before the end of season! :fist:

Latest posts