What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - Newcastleknights .com

misty

Juniors
Chicken_Hunter said:
This is f**king gay, i have been on that forum since jan 2001 and worked up 5,000 posts, they cant just f**ken take it away, it is the first thing i do when i log on to the net and i usually keep it open for the whole duration. If it goes i dont want to f**ken start all over again here, its just not the same, it dosnt feel the same, i dont think i can fit in :( :(

I don't think I can fit in

You didn't let that stop you before :lol: :lol: :lol:

antonius

Coach
terminator007 said:
Don't go CH, I lost over 2,000 posts as well, I agree this forum is dick compared to our old one, but its better than nothing, hang in there buddy!
Your going home.
Termy did you get the pm I sent you?

Anonymous

Juniors
terminator007 said:
Don't go CH, I lost over 2,000 posts as well, I agree this forum is dick compared to our old one, but its better than nothing, hang in there buddy!
Your going home.

I dont like living here, my bedroom is like half the size here, i liked my 20X20 bedroom at the other forum :(

astrogirl

First Grade
Chicken_Hunter said:
terminator007 said:
Your going home.

I dont like living here, my bedroom is like half the size here, i liked my 20X20 bedroom at the other forum :(
I'm struggling too. Different formats, colours, types of threads. Arrrgghh!

Anonymous

Juniors
Sandy said:
Hi all........ I've been a lurker and sometime member (Bennys Babe) on the Knights Forum for years (even before Antonius, who is BTW, my brother-in-law)....... I love to read what people have to say and occasionally like to contribute myself. As much as I loved the Knights forum, I like the look of this one, it's a bit like a breath of fresh air......... keep up the good work guys.

Sandy

I cannot beleive you actually admit the fact that you are related to Antonio... I guess its only an outlaw relation... so thats not your fault!
:D

Terminator

First Grade
antonius said:
terminator007 said:
Your going home.
Termy did you get the pm I sent you?
Um, this is all new to me, so I'm still trying to figure stuff out like how the hell do I read PM's and etc.

Big Tim

First Grade
Although we have been hard done by, I must thank Wayne.

I got on here and automatically went to nk.com/forum and I see the nice gesture of "we are not running anymore etc etc please visit leagueunlimited.com"

At least we can get this forum to be as good as the old.

R.I.P. newcastleknights.com

kingkerry

Juniors
:evil: I dont like it . I dont like the thought of it. amalgamated into a sespit of a thousand forums I Liked the KNIGHTS FORUM it bring it back now before there becomes more outrage from the public then the jailing of pauline hanson :twisted:

Anonymous

Juniors
Big Tim2 said:
Although we have been hard done by, I must thank Wayne.

I got on here and automatically went to nk.com/forum and I see the nice gesture of "we are not running anymore etc etc please visit leagueunlimited.com"

At least we can get this forum to be as good as the old.

R.I.P. newcastleknights.com

YEAH it was a nice GESTURE of WAYNE but WHY didnt he keep the forum or AT BEST give us the decency or warning it was being removed.. IT STILL SUCKS what they did and how they did it.. Tyoical of the Knights Admin.. I wou;dnt turst Conway or Hil to run a bath for me let alone the best NRL Club in the country and a $13M a year buseness.... WHAT they did with the forum is just one example of INCOMPETENT BUSINESS ADMINISTRAION.. Blokes like my mate Annio have spend thousands of hours of their lives on that website for 5 years or so.. and it is just SNATCHED away overnight.. without warning etc
'
I still cannot beleive what they have done.. This i the last straw.... WE NEED NEW BLOOD to run that joint.. whilst the Club hasnt gone completely broke yet...

bronnie34

Juniors
Guys I'm devastated I was a member of the knights forum since it started now I have to start all over again.
How can the NRL say it promotes violence its all fun and no one really took all the insults personally.
And at the risk of sounding like a whinger i don't like the set up of this forum but love the community that the knights have, so what to do?

gnome

Juniors
G'day Folks.

I feel like a little bit of me has died. I know I have not been around on the Knights Forum as much as usual but I was checking in occasionally. What happenned. Is it all this damn litigation mess that happenned to WORL that is to blame.

Anyway, looks like this will be our new home.

Gnome! How are you mate? Looks like you and I will be rounding out the Usenet top 8 in the tipping! How good are the Knights fans on ASRL?

kingkerry

Juniors
I cant tell you how disapointing it is whats the diffrence between this forum and any other ?
feel like a little bit of me has died. I know I have not been around on the Knights Forum as much as usual but I was checking in occasionally. What happenned. Is it all this damn litigation mess that happenned to WORL that is to blame.
Well i was nearly going to SIGN onto the Knights membership rewards club AS 1 OF THERE MERCHANTS My sales staff could have distrubeted approx 100 cards /new customers a week.The only real benefiet to me having same space on there web page. I can convincingly say that i will not be proceding in any further discusions . AS who the hell is going to visit the site without the forum :( [/quote]

gnome

Juniors
Pound for Pound we have held our own at asrl over the years. It's actually the only tipping comp that I always desperately want to do well in. I have surrendered the overall points premiership already, Sadly eigth possy on the ladder will make it hard for the defending Premier to do well in the finals playoffs too.........if I hang on for the playoffs.

Good to see all the Knights Forum regulars heading over here to the one place..........funny..........hardly met any of you people, yet feel as close to many as people in the real world. I would miss it if everyone scattered to different forums.

gjg

Juniors
Hiya gnome, havn't seen you around the forums for a while. It is great to see so many of the regular posters (both new and ancient) making the move over here. It is like every new home, you have to break it in lol

Matt23

Staff member
Ah well it looks like we'll all have to post here then...hopefully sanity will prevail and the forum will be reinstated.

gnome

Juniors
gjg said:
Hiya gnome, havn't seen you around the forums for a while. It is great to see so many of the regular posters (both new and ancient) making the move over here. It is like every new home, you have to break it in lol

Yes we just have to move on in case the old place don't make it back.

You will probably only find me in this section of the forums though. I used to get lost a bit in the old WORL general section, so I might just keep house in here.

P.S.
I was pretty stoked that my old username was available.

Latest posts