What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT-Pets

princessjen

Juniors
i have 2 cats and 2 dogs. 1 of my dogs is a keplie cross border collie, and the other is a purebred border collie. The purebred is really stupid, I thought the were supposed to be smart?

Tams

Juniors
I have a cat named George (she's a girl - long story) and my parents have a border collie named Mac. Both are psychotic, they fit with my family really well!

Terminator

First Grade
That seems to happen alot with cats, most people usually keep the name regardless of the cats true sex. :lol:

~bedsy~

First Grade
Terminator said:
princessjen said:
It could be geniused.
no just stupid :lol:
Unusual for a cat, there usually very bright animals.
Their pretty intelligent creatures. They even know when a person hates cats as thats the first people they go to :lol:
Plus at least they know how to bury their buisness.

northey

First Grade
Lol, just like in real life. Joey is the bigger and the better of the two brothers and due to him taking up alot of space(salary cap) Matty got pushed out. Joey, always looking after his own interests...
:lol: :lol:
so true

stevo

Juniors
bedsy said:
Terminator said:
princessjen said:
It could be geniused.
no just stupid :lol:
Their pretty intelligent creatures. They even know when a person hates cats as thats the first people they go to :lol:
Plus at least they know how to bury their buisness.

too true. a friend of mums came to visit and she didn't like cats. ours basically followed her everywhere the whole time she was there. she reakons every cat we have ever owned has done that to her!

Terminator

First Grade
Their OK, but compared to a good hound dog they offer little, they sleep 18 hours aday for starters, and then expect you to go down on your hands and knees for them during the other 6.
Dogs have masters and cats have servants.

~bedsy~

First Grade
Terminator said:
It's only funny cause it true :lol:
I would prefer a cat as they do want ever they want and they arn't dependant.

princessjen

Juniors
princessjen wrote:
Quote:

It could be geniused.

no just stupid

its a dog, see :D
1 of my dogs is a keplie cross border collie, and the other is a purebred border collie. The purebred is really stupid, I thought the were supposed to be smart?
so true. my cats rule at our place, and they just do whatever they want

~bedsy~

First Grade
My mum has the best little picture, it's say's.... Husband and Cat missing.... $500 reward for Cat :lol:

*melliez*

Juniors
I've got too many tropical fish to remember

Also got some fighting fish.

None of the pets I've had since I got my border collie put down 4 years ago have been able to be as cool as she was, oh well my kitten, which my friends called jizzmore (his name was gizmo) was pretty funky, but he was dumb and got hit by a car!