What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT-Pets

misty

Juniors
My dogs name is Daisy she's a shit-zu and she farts a lot :? poor little pet is going to the vet on Tuesday to get desexed I hate doing this to her but I don't want a unit full of pups, she white and fluffy with a really gentle nature she got beat up by a cat the other day now she hates all cats when one comes into her own private yard she growls at it but she won't go outside to deal with the offending creature. :lol:

stevo

Juniors
i have a beautiful tonkinese cat. her name is Jessie. She has a very interesting personality. she likes to run around like a headless chook for no reason, growl at the birds outside, play in boxes and the coles green bags, meow while walking around the house and lick people. she sleeps on the bed (most of the time on my chest and belly) nearly every night. she is a big bed hog at times! during the day she prefers to sit on my BF lap and basically ignores me. go figure. she is a good source of entertainment.

a friend moved in about 2 months ago and jessie was really naughty and kept jumping on the bench and table and climbing up the sercurity screen door. my friend would tell her off (we asked her to do this) and jessie would just look at her as if to say, yeah, come make me.

i do have a photo i could show you all but i wouldn't have a clue as to how to put with my post :(

stevo

Juniors
i want a boxer when i finally decide to have kids. then they can grow up together and the kids hopefully wont bug Jessie. boxes are awsome dogs. if i lived somewhere cooler than brissy i wouldn't mind a husky or that other bigger husky looking dog. it starts with m, mumulate or something.

Terminator

First Grade
Yeah definitely have a boxer, and a great dane, some labrador retrievers, a german pointer, a snauser, some Jack Russells, a rottweiler, bull terrier, boston pug and a bulldog.

Terminator

First Grade
Thats part of their beauty, I just bumped into a guy up the road with two huge dogs on the way here, I asked him what breeds they were, he said they were bull mastif and an Italian Mastif, he said dont pat the Italian as its not very friendly, thats when I noticed it was staring at me intently, I looked into this huge dogs eyes and it was just about to go me, freaky dog!

KnightSmurf

Juniors
Atm -- we've got my brothers dog -- kelpie cross -- and a peachface bird.

Used to live on property and had chooks and ducks by the hundreds, 3 pigs, a goat , 2 horses , a dog .. and my brother :lol:

~bedsy~

First Grade
stevo said:
i want a boxer when i finally decide to have kids. then they can grow up together and the kids hopefully wont bug Jessie. boxes are awsome dogs. if i lived somewhere cooler than brissy i wouldn't mind a husky or that other bigger husky looking dog. it starts with m, mumulate or something.
That's why I want to get a dog and a cat together.
I have seen the wars just between cats that were bought into the family :lol:

I saw my cats this weekend... Just came back this arvo and I miss them already :cry: It sux not being able to have pets (not that I would be able to afford to feed them :lol: )

Phillips

Referee
Ive got 1 dog (pittbull - rottwieler cross) , 1 cat, goldfish, hermit crabs, heaps of pigeons (eg. mookie, fantails, tumblers, helmet, aust saddle backs), finches, budgies, few native doves, ring necked doves, cockatiels, quails, bourkes parrot, different breeds of poultry, 2 muscovies and 1 pekin duck #-o ..........and a pony, i'll hopefully be getting a bullmastiff soon aswell

misty

Juniors
I also have 2 birds a canary called DICKI and a finch called CHI-CHI :mrgreen:

Terminator

First Grade
Phillips said:
Ive got 1 dog (pittbull - rottwieler cross) , 1 cat, goldfish, hermit crabs, heaps of pigeons (eg. mookie, fantails, tumblers, helmet, aust saddle backs), finches, budgies, few native doves, ring necked doves, cockatiels, quails, bourkes parrot, different breeds of poultry, 2 muscovies and 1 pekin duck #-o ..........and a pony, i'll hopefully be getting a bullmastiff soon aswell
You lucky bastard grrr

eddo

Juniors
Gene Krupa said:
I've got a cat named GingerChicken.

Oh and I have a one y/o son! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've got 2 Chooks, & a 1 y/o daughter.

Don't the neighbours hate it when I tie her up to the clothes line in the backyard...

i leave her a bowl of water...I don't know what their worried about.... ;-)