What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT-Pets

Terminator

First Grade
That reminds me I used to own a black labrador who hated getting a bath, and somehow he would know it was bath time and then he'd fight me tooth and nail to get out of the house and escape and I then had to chase him on my bike and tackle him, drag him home while trying to push my bike along the road, while the dogs trying to rip its head out of the collar and clawing the shit out of my ribs.
Then when I got him home I tied him up with rope onto the pool fence a foot off the ground and blasted him from both sides with the power nozzel on jet for giving me grief, and then scrubbed him from both sides with the scubbing brush and dog shampoo everywhere, then blasted him again, the neighbors just stared lol.

Anonymous

Juniors
eddo said:
Gene Krupa said:
I've got a cat named GingerChicken.

Oh and I have a one y/o son! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've got 2 Chooks, & a 1 y/o daughter.

Don't the neighbours hate it when I tie her up to the clothes line in the backyard...

i leave her a bowl of water...I don't know what their worried about.... ;-)

Yeah. They can't seem to take a joke!

:lol:

Terminator

First Grade
astrogirl said:
Not really hard, but they also smell yukky :(
Your going to have to desensitise yourself to the smell of cat litter, by first emptying the contents into the garbage bag, then sticking your head in and taking three deep long breaths, after that you should be allright.

Terminator

First Grade
Chop their paws off first, you can then make holes in the top of the paws, then shove sticks into them with some araldite glue, they make excellent back scratchers.

Terminator

First Grade
The cat then can be shot, stuffed and used as a door stopper, or get alarger stick and some more araldite glue and turn it into a feather duster.. :lol:

Terminator

First Grade
One of my favourite books.
If you dont chop their paws off you can then use the stuffed stiff cat as a great foot rest or turn him upside down to hold the newspapers next to the fire.

Terminator

First Grade
yeah girls love their cats :lol: I punched my cousins one a few years ago, when it pissed all over the carpet at my grandmothers, she didnt speak civily to me for months.

eddo

Juniors
bloody cousins..... :idea: ohh! you mean the cat ...pissed...

#-o sorry about that

Terminator

First Grade
eddo said:
bloody cousins..... :idea: ohh! you mean the cat ...pissed...

#-o sorry about that
Course I meant the cat, filthy creature, it used to wait for me to get home from work when I was living there, and then go to a corner of the lounge room and have a big steamy piss and stare evily at me, one day instead of chasing it out of the house I just walked over and grabbed it by the neck and power hit it into the floor.
It let out this big shriek, my cousin came running in screaming at me, I then chucked the cat out the front door, I lined its head up for one of the trees but it just missed it, rotten thing.