What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - Sign in Knights fans

misty

Juniors
The Vigilante said:
terminator007 said:
mia said:
Thats not very nice Termy..... its better than not having one at all. :shock:
I meant this forum's setup is utter crap compared to what we had, but I'm sure we will get by.

Termy good to see you havent changed.. STILL Playing with yourself I see... As Astro said.. Beter than not having one at all .. PLUS how can you say its not as good... Its got PM and Polls and is much faster and easier to log into

The only one playing with themselves is YOU :roll:

Anonymous

Juniors
Man, that forum was like my home in the internet, somewhere were id go to feel secure. But now i have nothing, theres no purpose on living anymore *points gun to head*

misty

Juniors
Chicken_Hunter said:
Man, that forum was like my home in the internet, somewhere were id go to feel secure. But now i have nothing, theres no purpose on living anymore *points gun to head*

now...now CH all is not lost YET, here smoke this and you'll feel soooo happy again 8)

Terminator

First Grade
The Vigilante said:
terminator007 said:
mia said:
Thats not very nice Termy..... its better than not having one at all. :shock:
I meant this forum's setup is utter crap compared to what we had, but I'm sure we will get by.

Termy good to see you havent changed.. STILL Playing with yourself I see... As Astro said.. Beter than not having one at all .. PLUS how can you say its not as good... Its got PM and Polls and is much faster and easier to log into

Yeah, I'm getting used to it, I just need abit more time to get over the shock.
You have to agree it was pretty shabby how it was handled.

princess plj

Juniors
hey guys,
i swear i have been lost without our forum for the last few days.....missed it....are we never gettting it back? :(

Terminator

First Grade
Chicken_Hunter said:

Don't do it CH!
Like Vig said this is our new home on the net, so lets make it as cosy as possible.

Anonymous

Juniors
terminator007 said:
Yeah, I'm getting used to it, I just need abit more time to get over the shock.
You have to agree it was pretty shabby how it was handled.

Could not agree with you more Termy.. Shabby just isnt the word.. They had ALL of our email addresses so they should have contact us all to advise WHY and When it woudl be back.. the first two days they didnt even have the guts to say they were reviewing it... They pretended it was undr maintaneace.. shich in ANY event should nto have taken it off compeltely at worst should have just made some older topics not available.!

~bedsy~

First Grade
OMG! I go away for 3 days and look what happens :lol:
Hay everyone hope you like it here :D

Terminator

First Grade
How you going Bedsy, we have all crashlanded in to your forum because we were kicked out of our old home NRL Knights forum, this one seems OK, you will have plenty more people to talk to and more are on the way! :D

Anonymous

Juniors
mia said:
The only one playing with themselves is YOU :roll:

Now now MUSTY!

I was agreeing with you.. It aint that bad on this Foum.. Its quicker.. more features and Mumma Mia.. you are a feisty little wench aren't you?

What do you get off on? And put that in your pike and smoke it Musty!

knightsgal85

Juniors
Hi astrogirl :) Nice to hear from you again. How is the guitar going? Hope you are well. Mad Monday tomorrow ... lol :lol:

Hi terminator007 :) I bought a thermo top & a pair of socks on Saturday. Thanks for your advice. I'm going to the game in Canberra next week when they take on the Roosters, so I'll be all prepared this time around ;-)

We are slowly recovering all our lost original Knights forum members, which is a good sign in this very pessimistic time. However, an awesome win by the boys this afternoon, which took a little pain away ;-)

Terminator

First Grade
The weather is forcast to hot up a bit Knights-Gal85, so you might need the Sunbloc instead, how were our boys today, I bet the Goosters and the rest are starting to have a bit of a rethink about us now!
Still waiting on a few more gals like the Timana worshippers and Glamour Girl, Sykoticjem etc.
Oh well I'm going to watch the replay, back later.

northey

First Grade
i am here.....
but this forum won't be like the other one
oh i miss it so much
i feel out of place here and i prob won't be here as much as i was on the other one...
the sad thing is i meet a lot of ppl on the knights forum and now a few of them are my closest friends.
but don't worry i might post some of that inside info ...... but not for awhile

knightsgal85

Juniors
terminator007 said:
The weather is forcast to hot up a bit Knights-Gal85, so you might need the Sunbloc instead, how were our boys today, I bet the Goosters and the rest are starting to have a bit of a rethink about us now!

I'm always cold in Canberra, no matter what the season. It may not be raining, but I'm too sensitive to their cold weather. I live not far from Canberra, & the weather here is nowhere as bad as Canberra's. On average, we are one degree higher in temperature.

I couldn't agree more, it was a tremendous performance against the Dragons. An absolute demolition, & we did not concede any points in the second half which was fantastic. This win significantly enhanced our for & against record. Hopefully, we put on a similar display next week against the Cowboys ;-)

bronnie34

Juniors
Hey knightsgal85 good to see a familar face, how are things done in wagga? I was there last week and had a blast catching up with friends and family.

knightsgal85

Juniors
bronnie34 said:
Hey knightsgal85 good to see a familar face, how are things done in wagga? I was there last week and had a blast catching up with friends and family.

Hi Bronnie :D

Everything has been fine down here at the moment. I think we had rain today around 12 p.m., but now it has suddenly stopped. If I can recall correctly, did you have Kerrie for Business Statistics? I will have her after our mini semester break, as she will take over the lectures for this course. We had her one day, & she snapped at one person, but I don't really blame her. She has some of the tutorials (I have a different tutor), but from reports I have heard, is that she is 'quite harsh'.

Good to hear that you came to visit family & friends. I hope you managed to have fun ;-) I am never stepping foot in the Oasis ever, & I have so far stood by my word ... lol. Have you heard they are going to upgrade the other side of town? I'm presuming it is going to be something similar to the main street. Another wasteful development I believe.

I hope work is treating you good as well. The weather is not bad down here. Were you cold when you came down?

Cheers ;-)