What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - song in your head

beef

Juniors
really gay song caught in my head heard it on the radio
carwash - christina aguliera and missy elliott
shocking song but it sticks :cry:

astrogirl

First Grade
chriswalkerbush said:
'These Words' by Natasha Bedingfield. Is it wrong that I find it kinda catchy? :oops:

LOL, cwb. I think you'll find that I had the same song in my head a few days ago (see a previous page of this thread!)

I was quite embarassed too.

I heard a dance version of it in supre on the weekend :oops: I don't know if I'm more embarassed about kind of liking the song, or the fact that I was in supre buying a shirt ruffled skirt :oops:

Andy

First Grade
Roxanne - Sting and the Police

Actually, has anyone here played the Roxanne drinking game?

Basically you have to skull a shot, every time sting sings the line "put on that red light" :lol:

les norton

First Grade
astrogirl said:
chriswalkerbush said:
'These Words' by Natasha Bedingfield. Is it wrong that I find it kinda catchy? :oops:

LOL, cwb. I think you'll find that I had the same song in my head a few days ago (see a previous page of this thread!)

I was quite embarassed too.

I heard a dance version of it in supre on the weekend :oops: I don't know if I'm more embarassed about kind of liking the song, or the fact that I was in supre buying a shirt ruffled skirt :oops:

Def the ruffled skirt!! :D ;-)

astrogirl

First Grade
LOL, but I love my short ruffled skirt!

Except when it's too cold - I wore it on Sunday and it was FREEZING! I had to dash out of the house to take mum to hospital and when I left John Hunter I nearly froze!

Back to the topic:

Waiting for a girl like you, Foreigner

Latest posts