What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - What are you passionate about?

princessjen

Juniors
Other than football (which obviously we all are) what are you passionate about?
I'm passionate about lots of things, but mainly music :music2:

Misanthrope

Staff member
Theatre
Movies (I'm a harsh critic, and if a movie sucks, I'll argue that)
Music

Most of all, I pride myself on being a gentleman, and I'm fiercely defensive of that. I don't mean an old fashioned 'women in their place' gentleman, I just mean manners, having a solid handle on the concept of romance, and respecting a woman enough to treat her as she deserves to be treated.

Sounds cheesy, but it's just how I've been brought up. Can't stand to see a man mistreating a woman.

Charley9

Bench
chriswalkerbush said:
Most of all, I pride myself on being a gentleman, and I'm fiercely defensive of that. I don't mean an old fashioned 'women in their place' gentleman, I just mean manners, having a solid handle on the concept of romance, and respecting a woman enough to treat her as she deserves to be treated.

Sounds cheesy, but it's just how I've been brought up. Can't stand to see a man mistreating a woman.

I don't think that's cheesy at all, i think it's very admirable and people like you should hold classes...and not just for men.

Sport - league, football (soccer), cricket and others to a lesser degree. More specifically my teams... Knights, Australian cricket team, Socceroos and Manchester United.

My job (primary school teacher)

Racial tolerance - nothing boils my blood quicker than racists.

Being a gentleman - especially treating ladies with the respect that they deserve (you stole my thunder CWB!) :)

Latest posts