What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT- What do you Want For Christmas?

tigermite

Juniors
Little Austin Powers said:
tigermite said:
I already know what I'm getting. I'm getting a couple of flying lessons payed for... I've already started and any financial help I can get is good enough for me. It made it easy, there isn't really that much (that's affordable anyway) that I really want...
You getting a CPL?
Maybe one day... I'm just after a private pilot licence for now, though I've only just started taking lessons (I've had 2 so far).

northey

First Grade
i got my camera today!!!!!!
OMG it is so good and so small
i can not believe how small it is

garden fairy

Juniors
A car :D Also called 'in my dreams'!

I actually NEED a new bed, which I have a feeling I'm being given as a birthday/Christmas present (my birthday is about 2 weeks before Christmas). But I'd like little fiddly things like new bed linen, decoratey things for my room, a travel-type gym bag thing for when I go away places and don't want to take a suitcase...and of course, the Footy Show DVD!!! :p

I started my Christmas shopping in July, I was so proud of myself...my only probably is I just keep buying stuff without actually thinking who its going to go to. Now I'm stuck with a whole lot of presents to give to no one, and I'm wondering what the hell I'm going to give my bestest friends and my boyfriend!

Kaz

junior
garden fairy said:
I started my Christmas shopping in July, I was so proud of myself...my only probably is I just keep buying stuff without actually thinking who its going to go to. Now I'm stuck with a whole lot of presents to give to no one, and I'm wondering what the hell I'm going to give my bestest friends!

I don't care what you give me. As long as it is not the Joey DVD. :lol:

Risa

Bench
I'm not really sure what I want for Christmas. I was thinking a new bike but seriously when will I ride it? LOL.

I know that I have major, major shopping to do. I've got to get stuff for Mum, Dad, Sister and hubby, my bestest friends and my boyfriend. :) I've got a few ideas, but it's so hard thinking of what to get people!

Juniors
A few slabs of New and all the Knights stuff that I haven't got.(which incidently is not much!!!).

socksie

Juniors
i'm getting an iMac - the ones with the moveable screens
i love them

i was also getting a car but my parents decided i didnt need one
fair enough, as i dont even know how the hell to drive yet
i got my Ls last week.... i'm about 2 years late and one of not many friends who is 17 and still on their Ls

~bedsy~

First Grade
Risa said:
I know that I have major, major shopping to do. I've got to get stuff for Mum, Dad, Sister and hubby, my bestest friends and my boyfriend. :) I've got a few ideas, but it's so hard thinking of what to get people!
I know what I'm getting everyone... I just have no money to do so :cry:

The_Ben

Juniors
What can you get for the man who has everything? That's what I've told my parents.

So I think I'm just going to be getting maybe a book or two. Or maybe a shortie wetsuit to use during summer for when i take my jetski out.

stevo

Juniors
my two front teeth, hehe!

Na, seriously, i'd love to spend xmas with my dad but that's not likely to happen so i wouldn't mind the cookie monster toy thingy or the hokey pokey elmo. The cookie monster being the most fav out of the two. Me love cookies!

knightsgal85

Juniors
Obviously there is something that I really would love to have as a Christmas present from my parents as they have the money consideration to purchase it (well, certainly more than myself), but I do not believe I will ever get it from them, as I have not received it for 3 consecutive Christmas's and counting!

I already know what I will be receiving this Christmas, but I will be actually 'experiencing' it a week after Christmas. My parents are sending me away on a trip to Fiji with four of my mates. On the positive side, everything is paid for: accomodation, food, sightseeing/activities, etc. :D On the downside, I am beginning to get the impression they need a break away from me :lol: Oh well, it is understandable I suppose.

Anyway, my major dilemma at the moment is determining what I should purchase as Christmas presents for my parents, my brother and my mates. My brother has already indicated that he wants the Rugby League game for his PlayStation 2, so that is the way I will opt to go, as I will be able to play it as well (double-enjoyment ;-) ). *Puts thinking-cap on*

astrogirl

First Grade
knightsgal85 said:
My brother has already indicated that he wants the Rugby League game for his PlayStation 2, so that is the way I will opt to go, as I will be able to play it as well (double-enjoyment ;-) ).
LOL, there's nothing wrong with buying presents for others that you can enjoy as well!!!

Have fun in Fiji - I've never been there so let me know how much you like it?!? :D

Providence

Juniors
A 2 week surf trip in the waters surrounding Bali on a yacht with 10 mates.

Stopping to surf at Super suck, impossibles and of course, G-Land, amongst other amazing reef breaks.