What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT-When do most people get on here?

Friday nights....Saturday afternoon and maybe late Sunday afternoon
Then probably Monday night and then probably a look in on Thursday night.I find it very relaxing [unless your getting hassled from someone for a post ]and its very entertaining when you go fishing for a bite from someone at another team-all in jest
So ...when are people on here?

111 days until..The thieves...the filthy thieves.. They stole"The Precious" from us...and wes wants it!-Gollum

socksie

Juniors
usually in the mornings around 10am if i'm awake
otherwise at 5pm when i get home from work or at night like this when i'm avoiding tidying my room
sometimes late at night/early morning when i'm avoiding sleep

misty

Juniors
mornings or late afternoon sometimes in the night :oops: sounds like I'm here 24hrs :lol:

roopy

Referee
Meal times for me.
I have the puter set up in what was the dining room, and I switch on while my food cooks and i eat it.
I generally get a bowl of cereal in the morning and read the news with the on line papers, check out the share market prices and then spend time on the message board while i finish off my breakfast.
At lunch time I'll make a sandwich and eat it while checking out the message board again.
Most days I go to work at 3pm, but on days I don't i will either watch some tele or check out the message board after tea - or during preparation of tea if i am cooking.

~bedsy~

First Grade
Generally when I get home from Tafe at about 4:30 then again at night if theres nothing on telly or any assignments.

Aussie_Knight

Juniors
mid to late afternoon/late at night depending on the day and on the weekend if i'm using the computer i'll log in and have a look.

astrogirl

First Grade
LOL, I think I'm here a lot compared to everyone else, maybe with the exception of moderators. I pop by 2 or 3 times a day on a weekday (unless I'm having a particularly busy day at work) and maybe once or twice over the course of a weekend.

Jedda

Juniors
Usually everyday after 4pm (Oz time) during the week, depending on the availability of the computer and then usually afternoons and evenings Sat and Sunday.

I'm truely hooked. My flatmate has threatened to ban me (it's her computer I use) in a effort to help me control my Addiction to this forum and general Internet roaming! :shock:

foetus_head

Juniors
Whenever im bored, whenever im suppost to be doing an assignment on the computer, and before and after big matches!

Risa

Bench
I check out what's happening pretty much every night but I'm not really a regular poster in the off-season. Weekends I'm not here much, always out and about!

knightsgal85

Juniors
legallyblonde said:
with shift work at the bar, and wierd lecture times I have no set time when I get on here. I have no organisation!

I'm in the same boat as you LegallyBlonde. It seems like quite an extent of time since I've last contributed here :eek: My life is quite hectic at the moment. However, the pleasing news is that all my university examinations are now over (first year is remarkably officially over for me), so now I have the opportunity to relax (well, just a little, as I will be working at a local legal firm, where I'm a relatively new recruit). Then after Christmas, I'm heading off overseas for a holiday to Fiji with a few of my mates.

Now that my opportunity cost of time is not as critical, I'll be visiting here and contributing more often. Virtually whenever my computer is switched on, I make an effort to browse here and reply to topics. Due to work commitments, I will probably be restricted to browse this neck of the woods during the late afternoons and evenings of most days.

Leasha

Juniors
knightsgal85 said:
legallyblonde said:
with shift work at the bar, and wierd lecture times I have no set time when I get on here. I have no organisation!

I'm in the same boat as you LegallyBlonde. It seems like quite an extent of time since I've last contributed here :eek: My life is quite hectic at the moment. However, the pleasing news is that all my university examinations are now over (first year is remarkably officially over for me), so now I have the opportunity to relax (well, just a little, as I will be working at a local legal firm, where I'm a relatively new recruit). Then after Christmas, I'm heading off overseas for a holiday to Fiji with a few of my mates.

Congrats on being finished knightsgal85! :D Its so relaxing to be done :p :D Hopefully we can have some more contributions on here from you, we havent heard from you in a while!

And Fiji sounds like so much fun! I hope you have a great time!! \\:D/

aqua_duck

Coach
Post HSC, whenever I feel like it, whether its mid afternoon or middle of the night, generally prefer to go on about 8pm as thats when theres most people online.

stevo

Juniors
legallyblonde said:

Hey dude when did you start working in a bar. You still work at Maccas. We still have to meet up before you leave for pommie land.

I'm on here when eva my computer lets me. It's tempremental and only works when it wants to.

Johns-All-Day

Juniors
stevo said:
legallyblonde said:

Hey dude when did you start working in a bar. You still work at Maccas. We still have to meet up before you leave for pommie land.
I second all that. ;-)

I usually come on here when something 'big' happens concerning the Knights and I want to know more about it (don't get much news in QLD). Although lately I have been visiting this site a bit more often during the day since I'm on holidays and bored. And it's 11pm now and I'm usually on the Net at this time so it's always good to check out what's happening here.

knightsgal85

Juniors
Leasha said:
Congrats on being finished knightsgal85! :D Its so relaxing to be done :p :D Hopefully we can have some more contributions on here from you, we havent heard from you in a while!

And Fiji sounds like so much fun! I hope you have a great time!! \\:D/

Thanks for the congratulations Leasha, and likewise goes to yourself upon finishing secondary schooling :D You are actually in the same boat as me, with over 3 months of relaxation (unless you are also working during part of your break like myself). I hope you enjoy your hard-earned break, and also your formal/presentation night (if it has not as yet taken place). I also hope I have a fabulous time at Fiji - it is actually my first time I will be going on a holiday overseas :eek:

legallyblonde

Juniors
Johns-All-Day said:
stevo said:
legallyblonde said:

I second all that. ;-)

I usually come on here when something 'big' happens concerning the Knights and I want to know more about it (don't get much news in QLD). Although lately I have been visiting this site a bit more often during the day since I'm on holidays and bored. And it's 11pm now and I'm usually on the Net at this time so it's always good to check out what's happening here.

hey girls! i left maccas a couple of months ago, and have been working in a small bar ever since, and right up until i leave...good experience! I was suppose to leave on the 23rd...but im still here, and plan on being here for awhile yet. Damn passport stuff up!! They said it takes 2 months to get the paper from canada that I need to leave the country...GRR! So yeah change of plans, i have booked an around the world ticket now, not just to london. I am leaving to go to hawaii first (Jan) then off to canada, where I will work and travel down to USA in between...then about June ill venture over to England to work and travel around Europe. But we have plenty of time to catch up...let me know when you girls are free :D

Latest posts