What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT-Who Can play checkers?

B.L.L.G

Retired
I here by declare that Tigermite is dis-qualified from playing in the Newcastle Knights Checkers world series........you ran like a bitch in the 2nd game and made a mockery of the game Checkers...you have dis-honored your self and the rules of Draughts!

Whos f**ken next....this aint over Tigermite........
I`ll play U again some time fool......How dare you.........your not even in the same field as me...this mother f**ker aint even a Knights fan he has no business playing in OUR tournement!

tigermite

Juniors
He's bailed on me.... he had me 2 on 1... he couldn't finish me off, I got it back to one on one and he left the game (though he stayed on the table).... couldn't hack being beaten again.... and since he left (somebody else came and finished it, which I won), I claim a 2-0 victory over UT.... hahaha. Your nothing UT... hear me?? Nothing!!!! :lol: :lol: 8) 8)

B.L.L.G

Retired
I`m Trex 1344

Come find meAussie Knight i`ll take out my wraith on your ass at least i can cream U into cream of corn soup....wheres f**ken Samwise that dog bastard.......

tigermite

Juniors
Is that all you can do UT?? Make excuses. I saw plenty of opportunities for you to finish me off, but you kept taking the wrong option... 2 on 1 should be no contest, yet you couldn't do a thing about it. I kept 'running' to stay in the game and wait for you to make a mistake, which you did lol. A good player would have made mince meat out of me in that situation... your nothing UT!! You could have taken my last man heaps of times.... haha, but your 'skill' kept me in it :lol: :lol:

B.L.L.G

Retired
Tigermite OH! U played that f**ken running back an forth game hiding in the corner ya little bitch.....GET IN HERE then! play me again i`ll smash U this time........if you must know i shouldnt be out in public today because of my condition.......i have a head ache and my minds not focused on the job so really, ive got like, dis advantages today...im not thinking str8 because of aiiling problems internally......
Im handicapped today by dissabilitys and its not a true showing on my playing showman skills

Jedda

Juniors
You're Move UT! Hurry Up

I'm Fat-Cat1394.

If you want your "ego" stroked, you'd better move it ;-)

B.L.L.G

Retired
JEDDA GET IN HERE I`LL BEAT U.....in the tradition of Bruce lee movie I BEAT HIM BEFORE, I BEAT HIM AGAIN!........find me JEDI! you`ve got a lot of nerve...dont 4 get to play against each other..........you all seem to be coming down on me with too much pressure.......

B.L.L.G

Retired
JEDDA`s a knuckle head....she doesnt know when to give up.....ive beat her twice now she wants me to humiliate her some more

B.L.L.G

Retired
HAR HAR HAR

I just made JEDDI look 2nd rate...she is not up 2 the standards of my imprssive abilitys! she is not worthy of my challenge and i refuse to play her any more.

She has to work her way up the pecking order B4 playing me again.

Tiger mite get in here!

Ive only got 27 mins left!

Tigermite i want U!

B.L.L.G

Retired
JEDI nope! you dont deserve to play me...your just a girl...in fact your known for your over use of the giggle te he te he te he and its embarrassing.........Tigermite me and you......

astrogirl

First Grade
Untouchable said:
JEDI nope! you dont deserve to play me...your just a girl...in fact your known for your over use of the giggle te he te he te he and its embarrassing.........Tigermite me and you......
UT that's a deadset ordinary remark :evil:

B.L.L.G

Retired
Tigermite is f**ked this time! a triple jump mother f**ker!

You`ll be calling me daddy bitch

Jedda

Juniors
You've dissed the giggle, that means WAR!!! :badgrin:

I extended the hand of friendship and you've SPAT on it! :evil:

I hope you and your miniscule knob gets so severely kicked neither of you want to touch each other again! :lol:

You've sullied the game of Checkers for me with your over-inflated, high handed, Rooster-like crowing.

*Hex* May your blow-up doll LAUGH at your feeble efforts!!!!! :x *Hex*

B.L.L.G

Retired
Astro girl do U mind im trying to cream Tigermites ass.......shes a girl thats a fact of life and i had 2 make an example out of her.....tigermite has fell in a heap here

187 on U Tigermite! i just made mince meat out of U fool....ive regained my bad ass status as number 1 checkers player!

You`ve fell victim Tigermite like all these other fools......

Unfortunatley i have 2 be going........only 12mins left....to be sure we`ll play again....you was pathetic in that 3rd game Tigermite.........you better get a check up to C if your up to my high standards pal....DONT ever step to me so pathetic ever again............OUT

Dont 4 get 2 play each other

I see this as a victory today......ive boosted my record to astonishing magnitudes

antonius

Coach
Jedda said:
You've dissed the giggle, that means WAR!!! :badgrin:

I extended the hand of friendship and you've SPAT on it! :evil:

I hope you and your miniscule knob gets so severely kicked neither of you want to touch each other again! :lol:

You've sullied the game of Checkers for me with your over-inflated, high handed, Rooster-like crowing.

*Hex* May your blow-up doll LAUGH at your feeble efforts!!!!! :x *Hex*

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Priceless!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jedda

Juniors
Tigermite, I'm FatCat1394.

Let me know who you are and I'll join you for a game, if you want to play against "just a girl" ;-)