What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT: Your Problems Solved in this thread

Megalomaniac

Juniors
Oi! I already wrote the starting paragraph to your creative story woman! ahaha you're such a bum! Good, you're learning from the best 8)

Kaz

junior
NC said:
My problem - I can't find a movie which has a physical journey in it. Well, not one that someone has already chosen for their assessment!

I suggest, The Adventures Of Milo And Otis. :lol:

Synopsis:

A curious kitten named Milo and his inseparable friend, a pug-nosed puppy named Otis, tumble through one exciting escapade after another in The Adventures Of Milo And Otis, a heartwarming live-action film.

Milo and Otis start life together on a farm and spend their days exploring the barnyard and the surrounding countryside. One day, the little feline is swept down a rushing river and Otis takes off in pursuit to rescue his friend, thus beginning a series of adventures.

NC

Juniors
Is that like a cartoon or animation thing? I wanna look smartER than the rest of my class so I want a more technical film :lol:

Kaz

junior
NC said:
Is that like a cartoon or animation thing? I wanna look smartER than the rest of my class so I want a more technical film :lol:

OMG, they are not a cartoon or animated. :roll: ;-)

They are REAL

COL050149.jpeg

les norton

First Grade
NC said:
Who's in it?

Its a stephen king book made movie...

River phoenix, keifer sutherland, one of the 80's corey...

Great flick about a group of mates traveling to find a dead body.

Definitely go with Milo and Otis. Anyone who doesn't think that you are the smartest person in the class for coming up with such an obscure movie is a DAMNED FOOL...and I suggest that you tell them that.

Andy

First Grade
I'm entering a competition to win a date with a Ralph model and I have to submit my best pick-up line, but I'm not sure whch one to go with. Can you help me out please?

My candidiates are the following:

* If I had a nickel for every time I saw a woman as beautiful as you, I'd have 5 cents.

* When I'm older I'll look back on all my crowning memories, like the birth of my children, my wedding, and the day I met you.

* The only thing your eyes didn't tell me was your name.

astrogirl

First Grade
Andy said:
I'm entering a competition to win a date with a Ralph model and I have to submit my best pick-up line, but I'm not sure whch one to go with. Can you help me out please?

My candidiates are the following:

* If I had a nickel for every time I saw a woman as beautiful as you, I'd have 5 cents.

* When I'm older I'll look back on all my crowning memories, like the birth of my children, my wedding, and the day I met you.

* The only thing your eyes didn't tell me was your name.
I reckon the last one is the best of the three. Short and to the point.

B-dos

Referee

I like the first one mate...

Ive also got a small problem of my own. Its a long story but ill cut to the chase. Ive recently started seeing the girl of my dreams and the problem is that a while ago i booked a holiday overseas with a mate of mine for New Years eve. It was going to be a boys trip, obviously on the hunt for girls etc. But since ive met my new girl i really dont want to go overseas anymore because i just want to spend New Years and the summer holidays with her. My problem is that my mate will be devestated if i bail out on him. But i really really dont wanna go anymore. We have paid $300 deposit which we will probably lose. The other reason im thinking of bailing out is that this country has had several bombings in recent years and i dont really want to die.. can anyone offer me some advice? good or otherwise?

Latest posts