What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nhl

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
All good mate *points to the table*

Spewing Fox did not have that game.

LOL fair enough! Though I'd probably pick the Hawks above any other team (excluding Wings of course) to take the divison title coz most of the other teams..well suck! :p

Yeah, Fox should have had this game!

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Oh speaking of live games I have access to NHL Live on the official NHL website to watch the lives game feeds. Brilliant stuff! And you can watch a fair bit of the archieve games from last season too. Yesterday I was watching a Red Wings v Sabres game. No intrupptions or anything! It was ace!

If you ask nicely ;-) I might be kind enough to lend you my account so you can log in and watch! hahaha

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Wings beat Flames 2-1 in a very tight game yesterday, today both sides aren't playing. lol Pens play wednesday (thursday) and Wings play Friday (saturday)

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Pens have been struggling a bit against the Devils tis season, haven't beaten them yet. LOL. Geno's not playing today because of a sore foot, Pens currently lead 1-0 with Chris Kunitz's goal but the Devils have just struck back tieing it 1-1 with Danius Zubrus's goal!