What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nhl

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Wings continue on their winning streak as they head into another year of playoffs. Today they destroyed the Wild 6-2

Meanwhile defending champions, the Penguins have been going backwards! They are on a two or three game losing streak right now as they head into playing crosstown rivals the Flyers tomorrow.

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
I'm picking for the Pens to bounce back against the Flyer, it may not be their best display but one that should set them back on the right track...I hope! Though they are haivng a few problems without their other star center Evgeni Malkin whom remains out of the line up with his foot injury

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Red Wings continue to win and win well although yesterday they blew a huge 4-0 lead to only win in the final seconds again 5-4 over the last placed Oilers.

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
The NHL's regular season is coming to a close in the next few days, the Red Wings in-particular will end the regular season on the road agaisnt rivals the Chicargo Blackhakws.

Then it'll be time for playoffs!

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Oh it's time to kick the 2009-2010 playoffs!!

The match ups have been confirmed!

Wings beat Blackhakws today and Pens also got a victory over Islanders.

So here are the East and West conference matchups:

East Conference:
1- Capitals v 8- Canadians
2- Devils v 7- Flyers
3- Sabres v 6- Bruins
4- Penguins v 5- Senators

West Conference:
1- Sharks v 8- Avalanche
2- Blackhawks v 7- Predators
3- Canucks v 6- Kings
4- Coyotes v 5- Red Wings

Last edited:

Jono Russell

Bench
Predictions anyone?

East Conference:
1- Capitals v 8- Canadians - Caps
2- Devils v 7- Flyers - - Devils
3- Sabres v 6- Bruins - Bruins
4- Penguins v 5- Senators - Pens

West Conference:
1- Sharks v 8- Avalanche - Sharks
2- Blackhawks v 7- Predators - Blackhawks
3- Canucks v 6- Kings - Canucks
4- Coyotes v 5- Red Wings - Coyotes

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
For East- Caps, Devils, Sabres, Pens. In particular I think the Dvils/Flyers one will be quite close as well the Sabs/Bs and Pens/Sens

For West- Sharks, Kings, Wings and I'll pick the Blachakws but the Preds are hard to write off

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Oh yeah, oh yeah it is on!! Pens are playing the Sens and currrently trail 1-2, Flyers/Dveils also playing today no score yet and my Red Wings play Coyotes at 12pm!

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Sens are now up by 4-2, they have played really well can't say the same for the Pens. Two power play goals, yeah but they look wwell below their best right now.

Oh and in the second period Chris Kuniz took a really stupid penalty which basically handed the momentum the Penguins had straight back to the Sens.