What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nhl

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Penguins eliminated teh Sens, Flyers eliminated Devils, and the Devils coach has quit

Tomorrow though it's game 7 between Red Wings and Coyotes

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
So, in the West it will be Red Wings v Sharks, Blackhakws v Canucks. My hope for a Wings v Hawks conference final could come true! lol

Meanwhile, in the East there is no certainty yet. Their match ups are left hanging in a game 7 situation right now between the Caps and Canadians, and in the 2nd period of this game it is the Canadians whom lead 1-0. Will they upset the Caps tonight...stay tuned

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Tomorrow will see the Red Wings and Sharks tackle each other in Game 1 of the second Round at the Joe.

The Sharks have had a few days off where as the Red Wings will have one-two days and that's it. Sharks will be freshier you think but mometum is probably more with the Wings, let's see tomorrow which team will get the edge!

Hopefully Fox Sports will cover it...

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Wings down 0-2 in their series against the Sharks after today's game 2 loss, it's not looking too good! Pengins lost game 2 as well so the Canadians level the series 1-1

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Bruins have 1-0 lead in their series against Flyers, for some reason I reckon this second round could see more upsets too and I don't like the look of it! lol :p

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Hawks got smashed in game one 5-1, but have come back to level the series with 4-2 win (last goal was an EN)