What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nhl

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Penguins go down to Canadians 3-2 in game four and their series is level 2-2, meanwhile Detroit is up 6-1 in game, and they have work to do in this game to avoid the 0-4 sweep, making it 3-1 might turn things around for them. Let's go Red Wings!!!

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Hawks win 5-2 game 3, 2-1 in the series to the Hawks

Farkin Foxtel not showing them.

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Yeah Foxtel's crapp coverage! Managed to record the last half of the Sharks-Wings game, I did record the Pens-Canadians game but that was such a poor third period by the Pens I couldn't be bothered!

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
The Canadians are up 4-2 going into Period 3 of game 7!!!Could the unthinkable happen? Will the defending champions get knocked out?!?!

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Penguins are OUT of the 2010 Stanley Cup playoff race! Unbelieveable!! The Montreal Canadians won game 7 by a score of 5-2. The Penguins played their very last game ever at Mellon Arena, and will be moving to the Console Center from next season.

aphelion

Juniors
Montreal are this year's giant killers. First Washington and now Pittsburgh. I'm hoping that Boston can wake up and beat Philly tomorrow setting up Habs V Bruins.

Just thought I'd take this opportunity to say that Chris Pronger is still a turd :)

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
So, who will I be tipping? Well from the Western Conference I'd like to see the Hawks through to Cup final and form the East since I hate the Flyers then I'm going with the Canadians.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Foxtel showed the Flyers Bruins game, what a choke.

Logic suggests the Sharks will win the Stanley.

But go the hawks, give it to them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My observation is the western conference will win the cup.

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Well the Western Conference generally have the better teams, the East have struggled to keep up with them as they only have a few teams that can be dominate. I'd hate for the Sharks to win the cup though, but if the Hawks don't then I guess they'll do :p

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Hawks leads series 2-0 now haha to the Sharks! I'm thinking the Hawks are reminding me of the Penguins. Just as Sid and Geno are so important to the Pens (as Datz, Z Mule, Lidstrom are to the Red Wings), Towes and Kane are the same at the Hawks

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Hawks take Game 3 in OT and take a3-0 series lead, the Sharks are is huge trouble. And I believe the Hawks will take the Cup back from the East!

Latest posts