What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nhl

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Seems strangely ironic. The night the Pens break their mini losing streak, it is looking like the Wings may end their winning streak! Down 6-4 in the 3rd with about 6 minutes to go

Choppies

Coach
Dear Kings.
You do my head in.
They started the season really strongly and now have been crap for the last couple of weeks. Ever since the loss to Columbus. Weak showings on our recent road trip where we only had one win in a SO to Boston now. We played OK against Chicago and then today all but gave up against Anaheim.
Doing my head in.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Geez the Oilers and Devils are not doing as well as I thought. Parise is a big offensive weapon lost to the devils.

Saw a comments the other day on the Blackhawks, "if only they played Vancouver 82 games a year" - gave me a chuckle.

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Penguins had their 12-game winning streak snapped by the Flyers yesterday and then lost a second straight game today at home vs the Rangers

Red Wings bounced back from a horrible 0-5 loss to the Kings yesterday to beat the Blues 5-2 today

franklin2323

Immortal
I think the winner will come from the Eastern Conference. New Jersey. Washington, Pittsburgh & Rangers seem the teams to beat. In the Western Chicago or Detriot

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
I think the winner will come from the Eastern Conference. New Jersey. Washington, Pittsburgh & Rangers seem the teams to beat. In the Western Chicago or Detriot

I haven't been too impressed with the Caps this year. THeir recent form especially but we'll see how they respond in the big winter classic next month.

Devils very unlikely to see them back in the playoffs with the way they are going at the moment.

Wings, Hawks and I'd expect the Yotes, Avs and Sharks to be really strong too

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
New Jersey
Won't make the finals, too hard from here in their division.

Sids team standing out for mine, long way to go.

My boys (Blackhawks)are short a power forward IMO, but trades can occur.

Still like the look of the canucks, 4th line is solid, D is awesome.

If my xbox taught me anything, your 4th line cannot be shyte it will cost you late in the game, and you must be hard to score against. Like us last year and the canucks this year.

franklin2323

Immortal
I haven't been too impressed with the Caps this year. THeir recent form especially but we'll see how they respond in the big winter classic next month.

Devils very unlikely to see them back in the playoffs with the way they are going at the moment.

Wings, Hawks and I'd expect the Yotes, Avs and Sharks to be really strong too

The Caps & NJ had a great start to the season. They should get their form back. The Sharks are the quiet achievers. The problem is there is some ordinary teams in the comp maybe the Sharks got some easy games the next month will be a better indicator. Mr Angry they still have strikepower it takes a call up from the minors or a free agent pickup to change that

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Caps have now lost 8 in a row gee that's embarrassing!

I still can't see the Devils turning things around but fingers crossed when Parise gets back that might help them a bit.

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Red Wings are playing today at home against the visiting Stars. I've been a bit disappointed in the Stars lately considering they started so well at the very beginning of the season. Go Red Wings!!

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Tune into Fox Sports 2 tonight, Episode 2 of HBO's 24/7: Penguins/Capital: Road to the Winter Classic is on!

And I've had a look on the Fox Sports sight they have LIVE coverage of the Winter Classic Game In Jan 1st (2nd for us) at 5am! Or replay at normal 5:30pm time. I am stoked!!!!!!!!!!

Penguins won 5-2, Wings won 5-4 today