What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nhl

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
I've just checked Fox Sports TV guide and they've got LIVE coverage of tomorrow's game between the Vancouver Canucks and Nashville Predators at 10am-1pm for Game 5. Either the Canucks win and advance to the West Conf Final, or the Predators win and take it to game 6. Forcing a game is being 3-0 in the series is a good effort, lets see if they can take advantage. This will be on Fox Sports 3

Then on Monday 9th May (Sunday 8th May for them) it is also a game 5 match for the Detroit Red Wings and San Jose Sharks, same situation as the Nucks/Preds game and this will also be on Fox Sports 3 same time 10am-1pm. I'll be sure to record it and try to avoid spoilers until I get home to watch. Haha!!!

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
I saw a bit of the 2nd period on Fox Sports of game 5 for Nucks/Preds and at this stage it was tied 2-2, and in the end it was the Predators whom picked up the victory 4-3 forcing it into game 6.

I am really quite surprised at how poorly the Canucks have performed after going 3-0 in their last series and then this series then letting it slip away. They were extremely lucky to get away with it vs the Blackhawks, and they might just manage to conjure up one against the Preds, either in game 6 or 7 if it goes that far, but boy stuff up like this again and they won't have luck on their side.

Tomorrow is the big one for my Red Wings, come on boys!!!!

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Wow. Just came off watching Game 5 between Red Wings and Sharks. Amazing game. Red WIngs played real well, got away from their game plan a bit and the Sharks took advantage, but the good 'ol Detroit boys came back in the 3rd period really strongly.

Sharks up 3-1 early in the third and the Red Wings just walked all over them, and won it 4-3. Game 6 at 10am our time today!!

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
We are going to game 7!!! Red Wings claim game 6 just a few minutes ago by a score of 3-1 against the sharks!!! Yeah baby yeah!!!! Game 7 is now shed for Thursday which will be Friday for us. Remember the canuks lie in waiting

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
I'm nervous there's no doubt about it, and no I wouldn't want the Sharks winning.

This is going to be a great game though, just under half an hour to go!!

It's also live on Fox Sports 2 at 11am

Latest posts